PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blount on the outs in Philly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott99

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Blount has been crappy in Philly so far. Some articles are saying he's on the bubble. Would you guys be interested in yet another reunion with Blount ? With Gillislee missing in action, I think we could use Blount, we don't have that BIG back. Thoughts ? Me personally, I love having him on the team, seems to have that chemistry with the team.

Even if he's that blaster inside the 5 yard line, and occasional clock killer.

We have enough RBs

Dion Lewis
Mike Gillislee
Rex Burkhead
James White

Ya, I don't know where we'd come up with a roster spot. Replace Lewis (possibly our best back)? I definitely want Bolden more than a 5th ball carrier.

It's looking like he might be fresh, available, and ready to play his first game of the season around week 10+ if we need him then.

Edit: I really want Blount's personality on the team though..... plus, now they can do a TEAM minuteman picture pose.

We have enough RBs

Dion Lewis
Mike Gillislee
Rex Burkhead
James White

Well, Gillislee's injured, and Lewis is injury-prone. If one or more of these guys is sidelined, I'd have no problem...

giphy.gif

with Blount jumping back in. ;)

I don't think he can do 300 carries again. 200 tops. He wore down.

Gillislee isn't exactly Mr Durable.

You never know....

If Gillislee can't get over his hamstring injury (which has plagued him throughout his career)? Sure. Short of that, I think the team is fine at RB. Can Blount play DE?

I don't think he can do 300 carries again. 200 tops. He wore down.

Gillislee isn't exactly Mr Durable.

You never know....

It looks like they are redefining their RB position. Probably more of a Slot Back (or whatever you want to call it) nowadays.

What's this report? I though he had a few good runs last game?

Blount is too reliant on the OL opening holes and an absolute liability in pass protection. Hope Gillislee is soon active and we dont have to go through another round of resign LGB..

He was fun - I would have never thought he'd have so much success when he first got here.

Thanks for the memories - count me as another "break glass in case..." guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back