PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blocking Harry

How about occasionally using him in the wildcat?

The fact that you laugh at Matt Chatham being a source when you provide NO SOURCES for your stupidity just goes to your lack of intelligence.

As for the rest of your post, you're a liar. But that's not surprising. It's all you're able to do.
Chatham is a brown nose suck pump who tried to creat a cult from this forum. The less of him the better

My football knowledge is weak, but it kind of feels like they’re using N’Keal like the WR equivalent of a blocking TE.

Chatham is a brown nose suck pump who tried to creat a cult from this forum. The less of him the better
hey now, what?, tell me the intrigue, please

On the subject I think 5 pages on Nkeal Harry is more than he deserved, tbh

Sure and then look at the 14m Jonnu is making next year.... you either try to salvage the bust 1st round pick, or look bad on the 2nd TE contract that looks terrible
The only way an NFL head coach looks bad is losing. Any other metric is the stuff of Dunning-Kruger idiocy.

He's still better than almost every other higher WR draft pick in recent Pats history. Aaron Dobson (2), Josh Boyce (4), Taylor Price (3), Brandon Tate (3) and my all time favorite WR draft bust - Chad Jackson (2). Chad Jackson... ugh... even though he was picked in the second round, he was considered a 1st rounder that slipped and a "can't miss" NFL WR. Look what happened there. I was so psyched when they drafted him. Such a disappointment.

Harry isn't close to that level of disappointment.
Not even close I would take discount Double catch Dropson right now over Harry. :)

Oh god slob fest Chatham is back! He was the worst. Hopefully he leaves and takes his minions with him

Yep, 'tards like Tool Chatham always resort to insult-hurling when they cannot convince with their weak-ass arguments.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back