PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bleacher report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you all forgetting that we have rivers and langi coming back from it? Also, we only have 5 draft picks for this draft.
I don’t like banking solely on a bunch of mid rounders who’ve done nothing in an actual game before. We’ve been burned from that before.

"Still, the 27-year-old defensive is worth the risk and investment if he can help turn around a disappointing Patriots defense. "

Pats Defense ranked right up there...disappointing for the SB probably due to coaching decision on Defense ( Butler).....The heart of the D was missing in Hightower plus others on IR they should still have a good base to work from in 2018.. I take Bleacher Report analysis with a grain of salt ...:cool:

Thank you. I would like a more aggressive front scheme, by the way, but will someone please point out that the VAUNTED Minnesota Defense got nowhere near Foles in the NFCCG, and the VAUNTED Eagles' defense gave up 600+ yards to the Patriots and got to Brady only once?

Quinn would be a great pick-up for anybody (cap space allowing), as Calais Campbell was last year. So sure, if they could make it work - but they should be upgrading 2-4 D positions, not shooting the load on one fat belly, so to speak.

I don’t like banking solely on a bunch of mid rounders who’ve done nothing in an actual game before. We’ve been burned from that before.

Agree, but these two are basically rookies that can be added to our 5 picks this year.....Rivers had a good camp and would have been in the Defensive rotation before long....Langi was my binkie but I'll have to see how he fares in 2018...at least he has one TC under his belt before the car accident..Not sure of how much his injury derailed his potential career...Not sure Garcia's status but that's the equivalent of having another draft pick rookie in camp..

Are you all forgetting that we have rivers and langi coming back from it? Also, we only have 5 draft picks for this draft.

Is Langi ever going to play football again? I thought he got back damage and is lucky to walk?

Is Langi ever going to play football again? I thought he got back damage and is lucky to walk?

Who knows? Bruschi had a stroke and was playing football later that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back