PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blake Bortles considering offers from Many teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bourne Again Christian

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
Not surprisingly the Patriots are one of the teams supposedly in talks with Blake Bortles but the Rams do want him back.
Interesting tidbit is Patriots coach Jedd Finch was his OC in Jacksonville.
However I would bet he resigns with the Rams.
Thoughts would you be happy with Stidham Bortles and Kessler?

Where is this information from? I'm embarrassed to admit that I still am intrigued by Bortles if he could get his mechanics better.

Bruh... We went from TB12 to possibly having to consider Blake mother effing Bortles. Tear it down. Tear it all down...

Bruh... We went from TB12 to possibly having to consider Blake mother effing Bortles. Tear it down. Tear it all down...

Yeah, tank for Lawrence gaining momentum when Bortles enters the convo.

goodplacebortles.gif

Chris...

Chris.

We're sitting here … He's not q franchise player, and we're in here talking about Bortles . I mean, listen, we're talking about Bortles . Not a decent QB . Not a decent QB. Not a decent QB . We're talking about Bortles Not a decent QB. Not a QB that I die for and watch every game like it's my last. Not a decent QB We're talking about Bortles , man.

We're sitting here … He's not q franchise player, and we're in here talking about Bortles . I mean, listen, we're talking about Bortles . Not a decent QB . Not a decent QB. Not a decent QB . We're talking about Bortles Not a decent QB. Not a QB that I die for and watch every game like it's my last. Not a decent QB We're talking about Bortles , man.

Even as a devout Patriots fan, you can't tell me that there's not a tiny part of you who wants to see this team flame out, just to watch the reactions at the personal, team, and national levels.

Even as a devout Patriots fan, you can't tell me that there's not a tiny part of you who wants to see this team flame out, just to watch the reactions at the personal, team, and national levels.
The over reactions this year will be the story more than the play of the team.
Will show who truly loves the team and the game and who just enjoyed the winning.

Will show who truly loves the team and the game and who just enjoyed the winning.

I don't think that's an accurate distinction of the split, because I think the Brady thing breaks that. But that's just my take.

I think a more interesting split is going to be by age. Those who only know the Brady era are probably going to be in for a shock. The days of "That team sucks" comments being about every team except the Patriots are gone.

Chris, we're here for you man but for the love of God...

39iysc.jpg

3t5iuc.jpg

I don't think that's an accurate distinction of the split, because I think the Brady thing breaks that. But that's just my take.

I think a more interesting split is going to be by age. Those who only know the Brady era are probably going to be in for a shock. The days of "That team sucks" comments being about every team except the Patriots are gone.
I agree with that ............

Remember when we "would have taken him at the end of round 1 if available"? Lmao

Thoughts would you be happy with Stidham Bortles and Kessler?
The person who answers “Yes!” to that question also says:

“I hope this ice cream shop has vanilla!”
“That enema was quite refreshing!”
“Can you think of anything more exciting than being quarantined in your home?!”
“Oooohh, they’re showing The Godfather Part 3 on HBO right now!”
“This burlap thong is quite comfortable!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back