Asking for your support

Who will win?

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love how every time a fans team loses in OT in the playoffs they say the rules are garbage. "Each team should have a chance with the ball". Well, they would, if your defense wasn't garbage. There are two sides of the ball. Both get paid. Don't blame the rules. Blame your defense for not being able to make a stop.

Reid is not a greater coach than BB.

With that said if the Chiefs didn't get waxed in the Super Bowl last year then Reid is at least in the conversation.
6 does not have a conversation with 2
Especially when 2 is really 1 with a dream.

Agreed on the last Pats Super Bowl vs. Rams. I just don't consider teams zooming up and down the field at will on roller-skates all the entertaining, the only suspense being 3 points or 6. The game has become terribly unbalanced, but sadly that's what Goodell and the owners seem to want.
Pats/ Seattle one of best SBs Ive seen. 2 great offenses vs 2 great defenses.

because new England sports fans - not carpet baggers - value history, and right now Brady is the Greatest of all time....if mahomes gets 3+ super bowls he will threaten that mantle bc his stats will be far more eye popping than Brady's and he likely won't have the scandals Brady had - deflate gate, spygate, etc ..
The odds are stacked against Mahomes (Or any QB) winning 7 SB's.

I think too much emphasis (In sports) is put on GOAT. Or who is #1.

50 years from now NFL history will remember Brady. It will remember Mahomes. Montana etc.

Why would Pats fans want Buffalo to win tonight. That would mean they likely win the SB. Buffalo is main rival.
"Why don't you guys cheer for the criminal, woman beating filth on my team?"

Maybe I don't throw out basic principles because of something stupid like a jersey color.

because new England sports fans - not carpet baggers - value history, and right now Brady is the Greatest of all time....if mahomes gets 3+ super bowls he will threaten that mantle bc his stats will be far more eye popping than Brady's and he likely won't have the scandals Brady had - deflate gate, spygate, etc ..

Yep

I love how every time a fans team loses in OT in the playoffs they say the rules are garbage. "Each team should have a chance with the ball". Well, they would, if your defense wasn't garbage. There are two sides of the ball. Both get paid. Don't blame the rules. Blame your defense for not being able to make a stop.
Bit different against either of these teams though, whoever got the ball first was highly likely to score.

League's gone passing and offense mad, it may be time to look at the rules...not sure exactly how though, just making '1 possession each' results in the same issue on the third drive.

The game has been cheapened by over-emphasis on offense. If I wanted to watch basketball I'd watch the NBA.
Definitely would not be a popular take right now but you’re right.

If a team can move down the field in 10 seconds and not even blink, that’s not a good product look.

I think great offense is a good thing. But making defense become a non existent factor is not ideal.

Patrick Mahomes has proven himself to be a QB that any franchise would be extremely lucky to have. Of additional note, Patrick Mahomes will not unseat Tom Brady as the GOAT QB.

Definitely would not be a popular take right now but you’re right.

If a team can move down the field in 10 seconds and not even blink, that’s not a good product look.

I think great offense is a good thing. But making defense become a non existent factor is not ideal.
90’s was the era I grew up in and that was my favorite. The game has less and less strategy. Every offense and defense looks the same.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back