PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill's last year hath begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bills last year hath begun

Try this:

The Pats attack FA unlike they ever have since BB's arrival
There are rumors of BB going to the Giants.
Nobody knows the status of BB's contract.
Myra comes out of the closet and comments on Bills affairs.
Recent player contracts are basically one year deals.
They are acquiring players with past "situations"...something Myra doesnt like.

I suppose all this means nothing?

Again, if all that were true, the fact that we traded two Day 1 picks into next year pretty much blows up the assumption that we're all about one last run for one more year.

Really? Christian Peter ring a bell?

If not, you know nothing about Patriots football.

Yeah.

Listen to my wife about cutting a Day 2 player accused of rape.

Listen to my wife about running a future Hall of Fame coach out of town, a man that has won my team three Super Bowls and possibly more, because she doesn't like a couple of the personnel moves.

Just about the exact same situation. Almost dead on.

Danny Boy, you've gone off the deep end lately in various forums... what are they putting in your beer..?

It's that green dye, it's a hallucinogen.:eek:

Last edited:

Again, if all that were true, the fact that we traded two Day 1 picks into next year pretty much blows up the assumption that we're all about one last run for one more year.

Why do you feel he'd screw the Pats and the fans on his way out?

Yeah.

Listen to my wife about cutting a Day 2 player accused of rape.

Listen to my wife about running a future Hall of Fame coach out of town, a man that has won my team three Super Bowls and possibly more, because she doesn't like a couple of the personnel moves.

Just about the exact same situation. Almost dead on.

Who claimed it was the same situation? I'm just pointing out that she wears the pants.

Really? Christian Peter ring a bell?

If not, you know nothing about Patriots football.

That is a terrible comparison.

Peter was an actual convicted criminal. You might not agree with the decisions Belichick has made in his personal life but he has not broken the law.

And in what world is cutting an unestablished fifth round pick the same thing as dumping the only coach to win 3 out of 4 Superbowls and who is a lock for the Hall of Fame? LOL, even thinking the situations are comparable is absolutely hilarious.

Who claimed it was the same situation? I'm just pointing out that she wears the pants.

You're saying that because she had some influence in one situation she will have the same amount fo influence in a completely different situation.

Why do you feel he'd screw the Pats and the fans on his way out?

Not trading your picks into the future is not screwing your team and fans.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that if we had kept all of our Day 1 picks, we wouldn't have seen an article like this:

"With Bill Belichick and New England using all three of their Day 1 picks rather than trading them into the 2008 draft, it's begun a debate on whether or not this is Belichick's final year in New England. History has shown that very rarely does a team actually use their picks, prompting the idea that Belichick is out the door. Some believe that by not trading into the future, Belichick is simply slapping the face of the team and fans before his final season."

I dunno...I'm a little worried.

All these one year deals, an obvious attempt to load up for this year...

The only thing that makes me think for sure that Bill isn't leaving is that he does not have a protege on the staff right now. That guy was Mangina, and we all know what happened there.

That said, maybe Pioli is the protege? "Bye Scott, I think you're set up well here, now you can go out and get any coach you want..."

Its possible.

Then why didn't Myra want Tedy Brushci cut seeing he was once arrested in a pool hall/bar fight? The whole "BB's going to the Giants" is just Enquirer material and internet stupidity.

Bob Kraft builds a billion dollar business, buys the Patriots so they don't leave for St. Louis, builds a stadium with his own money, but listening to his wife about not wanting a rapist on the team means she wears the pants in the family?

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

That said, maybe Pioli is the protege? "Bye Scott, I think you're set up well here, now you can go out and get any coach you want..."

Its possible.[/QUOTE]

* Yeah. And about 23% of Americans think jesus is making a comeback this year. It's possible the NFL will disband and there won't be a 2007 season. It's possible...............................................

Then why didn't Myra want Tedy Brushci cut seeing he was once arrested in a pool hall/bar fight? The whole "BB's going to the Giants" is just Enquirer material and internet stupidity.

And she was at work again, getting the team dump Seymour after he stepped on Tarik Glenn's facemask. Oh wait...nevermind.

The only thing that makes me think for sure that Bill isn't leaving is that he does not have a protege on the staff right now. That guy was Mangina, and we all know what happened there.

Its possible.

Maybe Bill AND Scott are leaving...maybe they head to the Giants with the whole staff?

Thanks Myra!

Its possible.

If you need to use one year contracts to get players that you normally wouldn't have then that's what you need to do. In some cases it also protects you against possible character questions.

Maybe Bill AND Scott are leaving...maybe they head to the Giants with the whole staff?

Thanks Myra!

Maybe monkeys will fly out of my television.

It could happen. :rolleyes:

Bob Kraft builds a billion dollar business, buys the Patriots so they don't leave for St. Louis, builds a stadium with his own money, but listening to his wife about not wanting a rapist on the team means she wears the pants in the family?

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Any thoughts on Myra commenting on Bills personal affairs? Is that stupid?

Id say yes, 'tis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back