PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill's last year hath begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bills last year hath begun

What's the PowerBall number going to be on Tuesday night?

And if Bill WAS setting HIMSELF up for "one more year," then what does Myra Kraft have to do with anything?

Shes one of the reasons he's leaving....pay attention.

I see no basis for your premise that this is BB's last year. Your argument seems to center on a perceived rift between Myra Kraft and BB? Please present one shred of evidence to support your claim, just one please.

Now, if you want to look at things objectively, the way the 2008 draft board has been set alone leads me to know that BB/SP will return. Not to mention statements made by both SP & BB as to how much they like it around here and are not going anywhere for a long time.

This weekend was almost as good as winning a Superbowl. I suppose you spent this weekend, along with the Sundays that featured the last three SB wins, worrying about next year instead of basking in the glory of this dynasty??

Shes one of the reasons he's leaving....pay attention.

Source? What are the other reasons?

You also stated that he is setting "himself" up. Could you please elaborate?

Last edited:

Quigs, I will say this....in 1996, I remember hearing a rumor mid season about Parcells going to the Jets and people said it was crazy. We all know how that turned out. Now, weve been hearing rumors of Bill going to the Giants and Myra not being happy about how Bill handles his personal affairs etc....time will tell.
stop reading the media,enjoy ehat your experiencing and stop the gloom
and doom

Also Danny Boy, do you have insider information regarding the marital situation of Bob Kraft? According to your poorly written and worded posts, Myra may not be the wife of Bob Kraft.

I see no basis for your premise that this is BB's last year. Your argument seems to center on a perceived rift between Myra Kraft and BB? Please present one shred of evidence to support your claim, just one please.

I have no evidence that Myra has stated she is unhappy with Bills personal affairs other than the rumors that surfaced. I will though, point to the whole 'Parcells to the Jets' rumor once again.

Wheres theres smoke....

Source? What are the other reasons?

You also stated that he is setting "himself" up. Could you please elaborate?

You see nothing out of the ordinary this off season?

Also Danny Boy, do you have insider information regarding the marital situation of Bob Kraft? According to your poorly written and worded posts, Myra may not be the wife of Bob Kraft.

I wish she wasnt!

You see nothing out of the ordinary this off season?

No. But obviously you do. Why don't you use some facts to back up your theory that this is Bill's last year with the Pats... And please refrain from mentioning Myra Kraft.

No. But obviously you do. Why don't you use some facts to back up your theory that this is Bill's last year with the Pats... And please refrain from mentioning Myra Kraft.

Wait and see....just wait and see.

In other words, you are just talking out your rear and have nothing even close to evidence to back-up your words.

I could be waiting 5 years and it might FINALLY come true that BB is retiring.... Not going to the Giants....

Its amazing how people who spout off, when pressed for evidence, can't provide any....

That wasn't exactly a fact that he asked for.

In your opinion, if the rumors were true, why on earth would Belichick trade two Day 1 picks into the future? How does that help him win this year? Is he just being nice to the next coach?

The humor wasnt there the first time, why would you try it again?

In other words, you are just talking out your rear and have nothing even close to evidence to back-up your words.

I could be waiting 5 years and it might FINALLY come true that BB is retiring.... Not going to the Giants....

Its amazing how people who spout off, when pressed for evidence, can't provide any....

Try this:

The Pats attack FA unlike they ever have since BB's arrival
There are rumors of BB going to the Giants.
Nobody knows the status of BB's contract.
Myra comes out of the closet and comments on Bills affairs.
Recent player contracts are basically one year deals.
They are acquiring players with past "situations"...something Myra doesnt like.

I suppose all this means nothing?

Try this:

The Pats attack FA unlike they ever have since BB's arrival
There are rumors of BB going to the Giants.
Nobody knows the status of BB's contract.
Myra comes out of the closet and comments on Bills affairs.
Recent player contracts are basically one year deals.
They are acquiring players with past "situations"...something Myra doesnt like.

I suppose all this means nothing?[/one year deals are a good thing in football

I have no evidence that Myra has stated she is unhappy with Bills personal affairs other than the rumors that surfaced. I will though, point to the whole 'Parcells to the Jets' rumor once again.

Wheres theres smoke....

The smoke you are referring to is what's coming out of your bong.

Seriously this is the goofiest thread.

I almost feel like you are kidding. I keep waiting for you to say gotcha! because surely no one can write this thread with sincere intentions.

Even if Belichick is leaving the reasoning you give the is the most convoluted bunk I have heard in a while. Kraft is a business man. He is not going to let his wife make business decisions (and bad ones, at that) based on here own moral compass.

Last edited:
Kraft is a business man. He is not going to let his wife make business decisions (and bad ones, at that) based on here own moral compass.

Really? Christian Peter ring a bell?

If not, you know nothing about Patriots football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back