PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill's last year hath begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Boy®

Banned
Reaction score
This pick of a criminal was just to rub Myras face in it.

Thanks for the dynasty, BB.

Re: Bills last year hath begun

Umm, what crime has Merriweather even been charged with, let alone convicted of?

J D Sal

Danny Boy, you've gone off the deep end lately in various forums... what are they putting in your beer..?

Is there something we need to talk about, Danny Boy?

1) This isn't going to be BB's last year.

2) What problem do you have with Meriweather?

QuiGon is right - you've gone off the deep end.

Yeah that's why he traded one of the first rounder's for next year......not.

Umm, what crime has Merriweather even been charged with, let alone convicted of?

J D Sal

Ask Myra if shes happy with the choice...after all, shes the one that wears the pants in that family.

Funny how quickly we forget the whole Christian Peter(s?) thing.

Yeah that's why he traded one of the first rounder's for next year......not.

Maybe Myra wanted a certain player with that pick and Bill traded it away....LOL!

I thought this thread was about the Bills moving to Toronto, not an insane rant from too many pints (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

I hardly think Buffalo is going to close up shop just because they selected Marshawn Lynch.

Danny Boy, you've gone off the deep end lately in various forums... what are they putting in your beer..?

Quigs, I will say this....in 1996, I remember hearing a rumor mid season about Parcells going to the Jets and people said it was crazy. We all know how that turned out. Now, weve been hearing rumors of Bill going to the Giants and Myra not being happy about how Bill handles his personal affairs etc....time will tell.

Well, the dumb threads have started, and this is one of the better (meaning worse).

Provocative, reason-free, and simple. We all lose!

Well done!

Dude - you don't have a fricking clue what you are talking about.

Meriweather isn't a criminal and you are utterly stupid for claiming so.

Ask Myra if shes happy with the choice...after all, shes the one that wears the pants in that family.

Okay, next time she has me over for tea, I'll ask her.

Christian who?

J D Sal

No one has forgotten about Christian Peter. Peter has an assault rap and I believe attempted rape against him. BIG difference there between him and Meriweather.

Then how do you explaing trading down for a 2008 1st Rd pick?

Quigs, I will say this....in 1996, I remember hearing a rumor mid season about Parcells going to the Jets and people said it was crazy. We all know how that turned out. Now, weve been hearing rumors of Bill going to the Giants and Myra not being happy about how Bill handles his personal affairs etc....time will tell.
Yeah and there were also rumors he'd go this year. As well as rumors they'd draft DeWayne Robertson one year. I remember a rumor they'd sign Jamaal Anderson once. Heck there was a rumor this week they'd definitely take David Harris at 28.

So...your thinking that because a rumor once turned out right 11 years ago its right this time isn't exactly the most solid logic in my opinion.

Excuse me, I have to run. I just heard a rumor Giselle was pregnant.

J D Sal

Last edited:

Yeah and there were also rumors he'd go this year. As well as rumors they'd draft DeWayne Robertson one year. I remember a rumor they'd sign Jamaal Anderson once. Heck there was a rumor this week they'd definitely take David Harris at 28.

J D Sal

Have you heard of the rumor that has the Pats trading for Moss?

Myra must be thrilled.

Have you heard of the rumor that has the Pats trading for Moss?

Myra must be thrilled.
Why don't we leave the wife of the owner out of it and concentrate on the football players, shall we?

You've alleged that Merriweather is a criminal, which is groundless. He had one very unfortunate incident when he kicked a man who was down, and another where he had a gun when he felt legitimate fear. Let's not forget that last year a Miami player was gunned to death. How soon we forget. It's a dangerous area. I carry guns; I have a conceal carry permit, which I use regularly. If there was something suspicious outside, it's the prudent man who investigates packing a gun that he is licensed to have.

I respect Merriweather all the more for it. And you less for spreading false innuendo. Yes, Bellichek's personal life is apparently less than perfect...but it's his personal life, for goodness' sakes.

Your statement that Mrs. Kraft "wears the pants" is disparaging and should be viewed as the classless remark that it is.

Why don't we leave the wife of the owner out of it and concentrate on the football players, shall we?

I wish we could. I love the entire draft. Its a shame that Bill is leaving because of "the wife of an owner".

You people are blind if you dont see Bill setting himself up for one last year. Its a shame, this couldve gone on for quite some time if "the wife of an owner" could have kept her nose out.

I wish we could. I love the entire draft. Its a shame that Bill is leaving because of "the wife of an owner".

You people are blind if you dont see Bill setting himself up for one last year. Its a shame, this couldve gone on for quite some time if "the wife of an owner" could have kept her nose out.

What's the PowerBall number going to be on Tuesday night?

And if Bill WAS setting HIMSELF up for "one more year," then what does Myra Kraft have to do with anything? Your staements are both groundless with no basis of truth, and they are contradicting of one another.

And why "the wife of an owner?" I'm 99% sure Myra Kraft is in fact married to Bob Kraft. Learn how to use emphatic punctuation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back