PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dynasty Era Culture & Media schtick the one area I think Belichick firing would win.

Phew. Y'all are really just trying to will this **** into existence, aren't you?

And they couldn't beat either of those two!
I was actually thinking that when I first read it.

We're the 31st rated team in the NYFL and 32nd is getting closer. We have no right to be looking down on teams.

He has made decisions which havent panned out . thats all . in the past it did.maybe due to brady. maybe due to all the great staff he had. now he he has no one and this team has no leadership so he cant get his message across.
We keep complaining about poor weapons etc. But route running, effort , fundamentals can be taught and learnt. This team doest even seem to do that.
His decisions to hire brown and klemm as coaches havent been good and those units have the biggest issues on the field now .
I think his coaches are the scapegoats. Maybe the reason the offense is struggling is that Bill concentrated too much on defense. And the leadership thing is a veiled shot at players. If he needed leaders then he should have drafted them, or maybe the leaders he selected aren't working for some reason. No matter what it's all on him He's the Big Kahuna.

I think his coaches are the scapegoats. Maybe the reason the offense is struggling is that Bill concentrated too much on defense. And the leadership thing is a veiled shot at players. If he needed leaders then he should have drafted them, or maybe the leaders he selected aren't working for some reason. No matter what it's all on him He's the Big Kahuna.
i think narrative that he didnt focus on offense is a bit overblown.he has. but it has all sucked. he selected a QB in 1st round. he has drafted WRs in 2nd and 3rd rounds. he has drafteed two TEs in one draft . he drafted damein harris and rhamondre . he drafted cole strange. he splurged money in FA on jonnu smith and agholor who are playng better now. he just didnt make the correct choices. heck we dont even have 3rd down running back now. its not like he completely ignored the offense and drafted 15 defensive players. just terrible ROI and here we are.
Coaches are not scapegoats. he needed all of them to be succesful. Singular coach doesnt do it all. What is sean payton doing ? People here on this board wanted him to replace Belichick last year.

Our entire football existence depends on this hire. I'm hoping for Deion but that doesn't look likely.

Lmao, I appreciate the forwardness.

How has Deion looked as an HC so far?

i think narrative that he didnt focus on offense is a bit overblown.he has. but it has all sucked. he selected a QB in 1st round. he has drafted WRs in 2nd and 3rd rounds. he has drafteed two TEs in one draft . he drafted damein harris and rhamondre . he drafted cole strange. he splurged money in FA on jonnu smith and agholor who are playng better now. he just didnt make the correct choices. heck we dont even have 3rd down running back now. its not like he completely ignored the offense and drafted 15 defensive players. just terrible ROI and here we are.
Coaches are not scapegoats. he needed all of them to be succesful. Singular coach doesnt do it all. What is sean payton doing ? People here on this board wanted him to replace Belichick last year.
There's nothing overblown about the offense. Whether he spent money on it or not it still sucks and some fans want to blame the coaches instead of Bill.

Bad timing on the Sean Payton comment btw. Right now he could ask Bill how his ass tastes.

As for Jones, it's very apparent that the kid doesn't have it or that he had it and lost it. So I'm wondering if Saban sold Bill on the kid and that's why he's here.

...As for Jones, it's very apparent that the kid doesn't have it or that he had it and lost it. So I'm wondering if Saban sold Bill on the kid and that's why he's here.

Bill was more or less compelled to draft Corky once Fields was taken by da Bears; so I don't blame him for picking him there.

The real seller of **** that Bill swallowed whole was Sperm Edwards: first Kneal, Harry then Jackoff (shoulda been Tariq Woolen) Jones three years later.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back