PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Simmons killing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 35m35 minutes ago
I'm just happy the 2001 Steelers can blame stolen signals for losing and not their special teams breakdown or Kordell ****ting the bed.

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 33m33 minutes ago
And I'm happy for Rams - who scored a TD on their only SB36 red zone appearance but can now blame the Pats for stealing red zone signals.

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 33m33 minutes ago
And I'm happy for the Eagles - who fell apart down stretch in SB39 like they did in 20 other McNabb/Reid games but now have a good excuse.

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 31m31 minutes ago
And I'm happy for the Colts - who kept blowing big games to NE until Polian got the NFL to change the passing rules, but now have an excuse.

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 27m27 minutes ago
And I'm happy for Carolina - went 14-18 in the seasons before & after SB38, heavy underdogs in 03 playoffs, but somehow robbed of a title.

Hearing from unnamed sources Eagles are suspicious the Patriots did something to Donovan McNabb's chunky Campbell soup. McNabb when asked about it from unnamed sources said he didn't puke but, if he did it's possibly the Patriots could have something to do with it.

Carolina's kicker ****ting the bed on the kickoff giving Brady and AV another chance to improve their greatness.

So awesome. Hope this is an indication of where the media reaction is heading.

Hearing from unnamed sources Eagles are suspicious the Patriots did something to Donovan McNabb's chunky Campbell soup. McNabb when asked about it from unnamed sources said he didn't puke but, if he did it's possibly the Patriots could have something to do with it.

If it wasn't chunky when it went down, it was chunky for sure at the 40 yard line. Yum yum!

They paid his mother off to poison it before the game.

Did the Patriots spike McKnob's water when he was blowing chunks?

#BlowingChunksGate

Did ESPN replace Bill Simmons with "Baghdad Bob"? I mean WOW! ESPN seems liked they've completely gone off the deep end.

Did the Patriots spike McKnob's water when he was blowing chunks?

#BlowingChunksGate

That was my first thought after I read some anonymous crybaby complaining that gatorade the Pats give them is too warm. I think there's about a 20% chance that this joke becomes a real allegation somehow.

Bill Simmons is a great guy, it's no wonder he left ESPN.

Simmons is awesome. I hated it when he was so caged by ESPN, you could always tell when he was biting his tongue (which was always). The full BS fury can now be unleashed, and it is marvelous.

I will memorize those tweets to spit out the next time someone steps to the PittPatriot about Spygate. Ridiculous.

Carolina's kicker ****ting the bed on the kickoff giving Brady and AV another chance to improve their greatness.

It wouldn't have even been an issue if all of the Pats safeties didn't get injured.

eh....not crazy about how he undercuts himself talking about being a "Boston homer." What's going on is truly appalling...no time for jokes.

Perhaps Simmons would consider working with us. He gives us the agenda, we'll scrounge around and get him the facts and he'll write the article with a pro-Patriot perspective with a chance to appeal to a larger audience.

TFB must have personally let some of the air out of that K-ball. After all, what other reasonable reason would that kick have been so far off the mark. :rolleyes:

Well..he say all that but its on deaf ears. No one wants to hear that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST