PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill O'Brien could be out in Houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will all blow over once the Texans win the Super Bowl...........

Trollface.png

It's not BOB potentially getting fired, it's him potentially quitting.
Hm not sure so quitting would be the best choice for him. His credibility is decent but I dunno if there's that many better jobs. If he has a great shot at Denver then sure but...

Oh yea I remember

That whole scenario was 100-percent Underwood's fault and O'Brien had no right laying into Brady the way he did. I was at that game and saw it clearly -- Underwood rounded out his break at the back of the end zone instead of cutting sharply, which allowed the defender to get ahead of him and make the pick. Tom justifiably got on Underwood about it and then O'Brien went ballistic on Brady. O'Brien can be a real hothead.

O'Brien is a very good coach...a bit hot headed which I don't like but to me he's been the best out of BB's coaching tree. If Texans are smart, they get rid of whatever reason he wants to quit, eat Osweiler's cap hit and go after Cousins or Granpapolo.

Interesting if we brought obrein back but I doubt t
Bill almost always seems to use in-house staff to promote to coordinators. Daboll is next man up it seems. I don't think BOB is done as a HC. He has had reasonable success (he's made the playoffs twice now, albeit a terrible division) despite horrid QBs.

The Houston Texans are a train wreck and Bob McNair is the conductor of that garbage. Living in Houston I'm starting to hear more fans awaking to this fact.

Here is all you need to know about this team. The GM is the god father to the Cal McNair's (owner's son) kids. Wtf other organization does this?

If I were Bill, I'd want the 1st ticket out too.

I very strongly doubt that BOB was the one who wanted Osweiler. I tend to see him as a smart guy. That was a foolish move to bring in Osweiler for all that money based on a few OK games in Denver. Reeks of the actions of higher ups to me.

McNair the (Brady-bashing) owner wanted him but Smith will take the bullet for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case