PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill never stopped treating Brady like he was 20

Team Bill doesn't like Brady posts and they have a mod who agrees with that idiocy. That's pretty obvious.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Every time I come here it makes me want to come here less.
Well, what's worse is that Team Bill is on the hunt for any thread that says anything negative about BB after losses, and they delete it.

I have no issue with them creating a Brady forum. My issue is that the same posters who cried until it got created just can’t help themselves and have to come and derail threads. If a Brady fan comes in a thread on the main forum doing that? Whine and complain to admin/mods.

I want that same energy from them when Bill retires. No discussing him on the main forum. Only in the Bill Belichick forum.

But they are Team Bill. Most likely we'll be posting and singing praises about BB for years after he's finally fired about 3 losing seasons.

That's not really accurate.

I have no issue with Brady posts.

It's a board management issue.

Even I started a TB12 thread in the main board and it was moved to the TB12 Forum.

Have you seen how many sub-threads there are in the Tom Brady Forum?

Ian did the right thing.
I don't have an issue with the Brady forum or that Brady related threads are moved here.

I don't see why the zealousness over defending BB's honor and deleting all threads that say anything bad about him.

Sorry but Ian has clearly chosen some crackpots for mods.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back