PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill fire OC Greg Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team was able to get back on the game down 13 to winning, but the defense could not finish out the game. Obviously the oc is at fault.

Wow, putting 31 on the Jets defense is pretty impressive. Letting up 37 to the Jets, not so good.

@AdamSchefter

Bills are hiring asst HC/RB coach Anthony Lynn as their new OC, per source.

lol.

We just scored 31 points, but gave up 37! Lets fire the o-coordinator. I cant fire my own bro.
The team was able to get back on the game down 13 to winning, but the defense could not finish out the game. Obviously the oc is at fault.

The same Bills team only scored 7 on Sunday.

The same Bills team only scored 7 on Sunday.
Hmmm offense sucks half the time, defense sucks half the time, who should get fired?
Seriously it's a shame how Rex ruined a really good defense so quickly.

I did not watch that game. So, Do you think that game was bad enough to warrant mid season firing an of?

He had a beef with Brian Schottsie too.

Rex is an idiot.

Wow, putting 31 on the Jets defense is pretty impressive. Letting up 37 to the Jets, not so good.

Meh. 21 of those points came on 2 deep bombs at 3rd & 5+ and a returned turnover. In reality the Buffalo O was non-existent the entire game. Not sure why so many people get hung up on the 31 points part but not the "how".

Jets offense is legit. Plus, the Bills were missing Dareus and Ragland. So enough there for Rex to spin an excuse and buy himself a little more time with ownership.

On the other hand, the Bills O was absolutely horrific last night despite the score. One TD was actually scored by the D. Their other 3 scores were on a long scramble drill pass play, a ridiculous 84-yd TD pass that was perfectly thrown by Taylor after Goodwin blew past the artist formerly known as Revis straight down the field, and a garbage time TD when the Jets were basically in a prevent. The entire coaching staff probably deserves to be fired, but the sacking of Roman is more than justified.

Where is the healthy talent on the Bills offense?

Just a preview for the big housecleaning to come.

Wasn't Rexy the clown who said something about not having the people he wanted in place last season but was happy he now had the right people on board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes