PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Biggest game in sports history tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, except that little Miracle on Ice thing. That was a little bigger than this.

I think that is way overblown as well.. No other sport compares to the game of football.... period !!

I think that is way overblown as well.. No other sport compares to the game of football.... period !!

Well, there are billions of people (that's right, billions with a "B") around the world that beg the difference :D

Well, there are billions of people (that's right, billions with a "B") around the world that beg the difference :D

Go poll those billions then... this forum is about football and the Patriots... To us, this is the greatest game, ever !

Go poll those billions then... this forum is about football and the Patriots... To us, this is the greatest game, ever !

well he asked about the greatest game in the sports history not football history, and that is my opinion. I don't need to poll anybody :rolleyes:

Billions of people that are hockey fans, or billions of people who are futbol fans? One is way more likely to be true than the other.

You do realize how much a billion is, don't you?

Last edited:
This is completely off topic, but since I don't have over 50 career posts I can't start a new thread. I'll add it here and if someone wants to make their own thread out of it feel free.

Here's Tom Brady's numbers this year when the Patriots have had 2 weeks off (2 games)

57 for 67 651 yards 8 touchdowns 0 interceptions QB rating: 146.7

By the way here's a good link if anyone wants to figure out QB ratings; you just plug the numbers in and they calculate it for you:

http://brucey.net/nflab/statistics/qb_rating.html

Go Pats

Not to dispute you but there are 12 games when he's had 2 weeks off, not 2. Add the 7 games after bye weeks from 2001-2007 and playoffs (5)
Oakland game in 2001, first playoff game in '03,'04 and Super Bowls vs Carolina and Philly. The game against the Rams was only one week later due to the 9/11 cancellation. Now you have a project to look up the 12 games or the 5 playoff ones with extra rest.

IMO, THIS IS THE BIGGEST GAME IN SPORTS HISTORY PERIOD !!!

Go Special Teams!! Go Defense!! Go Offense!! Go Tom Brady!! Go Bill Belichick!! Go Robert Kraft!! GO PATRIOTS !!!

I'm getting chills folks

Tonight will be talked about forever

Billions of people that are hockey fans, or billions of people who are futbol fans? One is way more likely to be true than the other.

You do realize how much a billion is, don't you?

Yes, I realize how much a billion is. My reply was to the guy that said "No other sport compares to the game of football.... period !!" he didn't say hockey, he said other sports. And yes, I meant soccer.

for me this is equvilant to manchester united vs bayern munich champions league final in 1999, where united had a chance of perfection by winning the 3 biggest trophys all in one season and they did, what a match, scoring 2 goals in the final 2 minutes of the game

This is the same since pats have won 2 already and going for their 3rd in one year, more importantly perfection GO PATS

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes