PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big day for Matty P

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Quietly he has the lions of to a surprisingly good start including back to back wins vs the chargers and at the eagles, both teams coming off playoff years and expected to be good again.
Despite the beating he takes from some around here, after taking over a very weak team he has a chance to get to 3-0-1 in year 2. But he must beat he chiefs to do so.
That would be a statement win but win lose or draw this game should be telling of where he has brought this team to.

Quietly he has the lions of to a surprisingly good start including back to back wins vs the chargers and at the eagles, both teams coming off playoff years and expected to be good again.
Despite the beating he takes from some around here, after taking over a very weak team he has a chance to get to 3-0-1 in year 2. But he must beat he chiefs to do so.
That would be a statement win but win lose or draw this game should be telling of where he has brought this team to.

I always liked Patricia, but wearing his Goodell clown shirt in public won me over for good.

His HC job in Detroit was shaky at first but I think he righted the ship. A win over a strong team like KC would go a long way for him.

Had he not blown the first game vs Losers, he’d be the talk of the town. There were rumblings early that he was losing the locker, but look at him now !

He’ll have a hard time beating KC, but even if they fall this weekend and get a few wins thereafter, it’d go a long way in solidifying his tenure.

Slay probably wont play so its gonna be real tough for him

If he wins, people are going to need to start respecting him as a HC.

Had he not blown the first game vs Losers, he’d be the talk of the town. There were rumblings early that he was losing the locker, but look at him now !

He’ll have a hard time beating KC, but even if they fall this weekend and get a few wins thereafter, it’d go a long way in solidifying his tenure.
Every coach taking over a bad team should have rumors of “losing the locker room” if he is doing his job because the “locker room” was broken when he got there and changing the culture is the most important aspect of turning around a moribund team.

Slay probably wont play so its gonna be real tough for him

If he wins, people are going to need to start respecting him as a HC.
Win or lose he, and all coaches, need to be judged over a long term. Win 50-0 or lose 50-0 is replaced by what happens in future weeks.

I will always root for Matty P. I will also always root for the Chiefs to lose. It's a win win for me.

Patty M will light up Matty P

I always liked Patricia, but wearing his Goodell clown shirt in public won me over for good.

His HC job in Detroit was shaky at first but I think he righted the ship. A win over a strong team like KC would go a long way for him.
The SB wins won me over. The shirts more like a cherry on top.

If the Lions win they will be in 1st place ahead of the much hyped Bears and Packers. After walking off the plane with a Goodell clown shirt, all pats fans should root for Matty P .

If the Lions win they will be in 1st place ahead of the much hyped Bears and Packers. After walking off the plane with a Goodell clown shirt, all pats fans should root for Matty P .
Technically they are already in first place.

I hear they’re already working on his bust for the HOF

The Lions might be "undefeated" but their eye test grade is maybe a B- at best. Here's a list of what actually happened each week:

1) Blew a very late 3 score lead to one of the worst rosters in the league, a QB making his first start, and a HC in his first pro game

2) Won by 3 against the Chargers who clearly aren't the same team they were last year (at least not right now)

3) Would have lost to the Eagles had all the Philly skill players not played the game with butter on their gloves

I'll admit that #3 is a weak point because they were up 10 late in the 4th on the road against what does appear to be a very good Eagles team. But I'm not even close to buying the Lions hype yet. The only difference between the 2017 Browns and 2019 Lions is the way the ball bounced in the close games.

i think the lions have been doing excellent so far this year

i think they have little shot against KC

Lions gonna own the Chiefs

MP could coach a great game and still lose to KC. Says more about KC than it would about MP.

Good luck today, MP. You're gonna need it.

Regards,
Chris

Just wanted to say that I ****ing love Stephon Gilmore. What a signing by Bill.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back