PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BGC 2018 NFL DRAFT/PATRIOT-TYPE THREAD

Check out @PFF's Tweet:

Huge F.U. to Atl

Watts has a lot of ability but I have to see improvements closer to the los.

Here is a great film on Watts basically telling his story -
making big plays & allowing big plays

will be interesting to see if his game can toughen and mature
certainly intriguing prospect w his range and nose for the play/ball

Here is a great film on Watts basically telling his story -
making big plays & allowing big plays

will be interesting to see if his game can toughen and mature
certainly intriguing prospect w his range and nose for the play/ball

Good nutshell.

You have any guys you really like yet?

Good nutshell.

You have any guys you really like yet?

Ill have to wait for some 2017 film for that.

I do like the strong DT class even after Wilkins and Vea since I have a feeling Brown might not be a future option for BB. Gaines and Russell look like serious options in all respects, Payne, Nnadi, Mack and some others will be interesting to follow as well.

I didn't look much of top 30 guys yet since my love starts after that, but I do like Minkah's game. Perfect DB swiss knife and a monster gunner. But he'll be long gone so Im keeping my cool. Also not really a position of need at the moment.

Richie James on 2nd tier on 2nd page. Almost done.

Hurst is a handful and a guy I think Bill would like from a player standpoint.
Very quick off the ball, just fires off the snap. He's a disruptor and impacts both the pass & run. He was productive even tho he lined up over nose.

He has the quickness to shoot the gap or use his arm over and win laterally. He also has the power to push the pocket with his bullrush.

Very difficult to handle 1 on 1 but has to play with more focus and finish on doubles. Better technique/leverage will help him see the game slower and play with better functional strength instead of just tossing guys aside and not ending up in the best position yourself.

He only played 416 snaps last year so he'll def see more work

Last edited:
Derrius is my 1a. He's such a monster. Really not a lot he can't do. Runs with special power for his size. So hard to get a hand on nevermind tackle. Elusive, versatile and powerful.

Last edited:
Im going down w/ the Brady-ship. Im actually a big Jimmy fan but theres something to be said about a guy whos been there, done that.

Brady looks as good as he did 5-6 years ago and you could argue better bc I think he pocket mobility and awareness has only got better.

LOL Im not ready

Won't be coming out this year but another guy to track.

Matthew Eaton is a transfer from Temple to Iowa St. Giving the cyclones a 6'4+/210+ duo.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Williams is a wonderful prospect that def has NFL Starter qualities. Guy is so fluid. So athletic. Great balance, always takes "careful" calculated steps. Once his body catches up with his technique(s) and he gets stronger he could be a scary pro. Already plays with a mean streak.

Last edited:
Antonio Callaway might be #1WR in this year's but he def needs to keep better company.

Not new but in May he was cited for having weed on him after being pulled over. Also wasn't wearing his seat belt which is just a excuse for the cops.

Guy he was with was a real creature. Absolute piece of **** that has a sheet a mile long.

Callaway is a great prospect. Legit #1 WR type but this isn't the first time the company he keeps has been brought up in terms of his future etc.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back