PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BGC 2018 NFL DRAFT/PATRIOT-TYPE THREAD

Slips a little bit but the guy so strong.

Club/long Arm here. Displays great bull snatch. Long arm. Club/slide.

I really wish he was coming back next season. Obviously because it would be a boost to our defense, but also because I think he could really use an extra year in college to fully develop. The kid is explosive and very strong, but also still a little raw.

Look at him work this G. He beat him up. Swats his arm & almost forklifts him back while pushing & punching. As a fan you love that effort & violence. You want that guy on your team.

Leverage/pad level

Right arm club but double. Just fights through. You'll see him slide & get skinny often but this is all effort here

Last edited:
Look at him work this G. He beat him up. Swats his arm & almost forklifts him back while pushing & punching. As a fan you love that effort & violence. You want that guy on your team.

Leverage/pad level

Right arm club but double. Just fights through. You'll see him slide & get skinny often but this is all effort here

Keep in mind he’s doing that to Iowa’s OL in that first vid.

Keep in mind he’s doing that to Iowa’s OL in that first vid.

Very True. Hes a pretty nice prospect though. Not sure how old he is? 4JR, 22?
Wyoming native, "Wyoming Wildman" is his nickname lol.

He's had some decent success against A&M, South Carolina, Arkansas & Georgia too.

As bad as that 2013 Draft was, Hopkins came 2 stinkin picks
from falling to us at 29. There was a lot of pre-draft chatter
about him. And, I believe he took a very late visit to Foxboro.

As bad as that 2013 Draft was, Hopkins came 2 stinkin picks
from falling to us at 29. There was a lot of pre-draft chatter
about him. And, I believe he took a very late visit to Foxboro.

Ive always been a huge fan of his and what's he's done while in the league has been amazing. I think you're right abt the visit as well. Who knows if we take him but hed be perfect here. Always underrated.

Ive always been a huge fan of his and what's he's done while in the league has been amazing. I think you're right abt the visit as well. Who knows if we take him but hed be perfect here. Always underrated.

It speaks volumes that they were willing to deal a pick and Collins for him last year.

Davenport isn't the only binky from UTSA ...

Please know Devron Davis. Will be coveted by many teams. 6'/205 Sub 4.50. Great ball skills, coverage, tackler and will bring pain once and a while.

Could be a S convert?

Man I want Lamar to sit & learn behind Tom for the next 3 years. Maybe Josh coaches him after the two old goats retire?

Either way he reminds me of Mariota & Vick.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back