PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bennett - could build brand in Boston area

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he were really interested in building his brand "The Imagination Agency" there is no better place than being on the Patriots.

We get a lot of prime time. Always in the playoffs. Always in the news.

Look at how many former Patriots made careers after football. Rodney Harrison, Willie McGinest, Heath freakin Evans, Tedy Bruschi, and even Eric the Rat Mangini, etc.

I'm a little worried that now that he has a ring the fire won't be there. I would rather draft a TE high, then sign him long term and him becoming a problem.

Given his production, and what he's gonna get paid, why would anybody want him back...?

I know Gronks Heath is always a concern, but why on earth do you want two expensive TEs?

Bennett's on the phone with his agent right now...

raw

Gonna have to sign his new deal with his feet since we all know he has no hands! #MartellusCatchless

Bennett is interesting though. His 2 best games as a Patriot came when Brady was not the QB.

How much of that is because of lack of chemistry and how much is because he was playing injured?

Bennett is interesting though. His 2 best games as a Patriot came when Brady was not the QB.

How much of that is because of lack of chemistry and how much is because he was playing injured?
Injured.

Just go back and look at how he was moving before the injury. You'll find your answer there.

Didn't see this posted yet.

Bennett: Staying in New England intriguing for off-the-field efforts

Maybe he should take that trip to the WH to get advice about "brand building".

But, Dynasty expansion would be a much better endeavor, in my opinion. ;)

I don't think he needs any advice. I think he already has wheels turning. And frankly I don't get the hate on the guy on here and elsewhere. Clearly he is ready to make an impact on kids off the field. Read some of his tweets:

If he wants to do things like this in Boston proper especially, that type of thing should be lauded and applauded.

his best game as a patriot was 6 rec, 67 yds, 3 TD in brady's first game back at cleveland.

Last edited:
I don't think he needs any advice. I think he already has wheels turning. And frankly I don't get the hate on the guy on here and elsewhere. Clearly he is ready to make an impact on kids off the field. Read some of his tweets:

If he wants to do things like this in Boston proper especially, that type of thing should be lauded and applauded.

in that vein (impacting kids), i posted something i found on reddit last week (the reddit post was from 11 months ago when he had just been traded to the patriots):

reddit: Meeting The Real Martellus Bennett...

I don't think his mind is on football.

I recently sustained a similar injury (have "floating" broken bone in my ankle). Yes, it's possible to run and even play some sports, but it hurts like a *****. I've got no doubt it impacted his play.

We used him up for all he was worth and got what we wanted out of it. I wouldn't be upset if he ends up not returning.

I rather have OJ Howard or David Njoku over Bennett

Given his production, and what he's gonna get paid, why would anybody want him back...?

I know Gronks Heath is always a concern, but why on earth do you want two expensive TEs?

Because we know how to utilize a 2 TE offense, and it provides an insurance policy for Gronk

We haven't found a good TE to be that #2 since Hernandez decided to go on a homicide spree

Because we know how to utilize a 2 TE offense, and it provides an insurance policy for Gronk

We haven't found a good TE to be that #2 since Hernandez decided to go on a homicide spree

Well we proved we can win w just one TE... one hurt TE.. one hurt TE who isn't nearly as good as Gronk.

So I say we should use that money elsewhere

Since Bennett has one foot out the door you all turned on him.
I think hes a hell of a player and a great intetesting person and his bond with his brother is special.
Bennett played hurt blocked did everything asked of him.
Id off 26 Million over 3 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back