PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bell: "I Think We Beat Them" (if he were healthy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea those skill players are pretty diva'esque and buy into all the adoration they receive for getting to be in the spotlight with touchdown plays.. I hope that front offices, coaches and players like theirs continue to have that mental approach to the game so that the Patriots can keep racking up Lombardi's

Colts have been the epitome of this as well.. Look at idiot Grigson going for a smurf WR in round 1 last year instead of fortifying their trenches... Their fans buy into it as well... They love having a high powered offense so they can tell everyone they have a top elite QB, but then complain about their defense...

Those are pink hat, fair weather fans that only watch and understand the game from the offensive side of the ball.. they just want to see a lot of passing and a lot of touchdowns.. Id recommend the Arena League for those people
Pats rack up Lombardis, Steelers rack up Lamebardis

Steelers fans have never been the brightest bulbs on the tree. After Noll left, their head coaching intelligence dropped astronomically with each successor.

Proof that you don't have to be smart to consistently win, as they have. Of course, it also helps not to have a chronically corrupt league front office openly biased against you.
Think of how much pissing and moaning is going to be coming from the Steel City when the Patriots win their next Super Bowl and tie Pittsburgh for the most Lombardis.

Last edited:
Think of how pissing and moaning is going to be coming from the Steel City when the Patriots win their next Super Bowl and tie Pittsburgh for the most Lombardis.
It's gonna continue regardless...but yes, looking forward to having most SB wins ever!

I can understand, as a competitor, you have to believe it. But, 1 player was not going to make a difference in that game.
Especially considering the 11 they had on defense didn't make a difference. Lol

This reminds me of Tuitt claiming they were the more physical team. Really, because I remember a goal line stand, as well as our RB carrying your whole defense from the 11-yard-line to within inches of scoring. He scored on the next play. Lol

It's gonna continue regardless...but yes, looking forward to having most SB wins ever!
Then it's going to be if they still had Chuck Noll, they would have won a few more by now.

Oh man, i hope this is highlighted for the next time we play pitt. I know the steelers are typically an easy matchup for brady x's and o's wise, but i wouldnt be suprised if both he and bb are at least a little extra motivated each time they go against this sorry ass team of excuse makers.

Ok, i'll see you and raise you One Gronk! Pats win by 3TDs.

Contrary to popular belief, the fiercest rivalry in the AFC North doesn't involve who's the better team between Pittsburgh and Baltimore. It's who between them is the sorer loser and makes more excuses regarding why they lose to NE. Freaking pathetic babies...

And if Tom could've passed to himself the Pats would be tied with the Steelers for Super Bowl victories.

The Pats would be celebrating a 12-peat if they were always healthy.

Gronk plays we drop 50 on these losers.

They get it from their coach.

But I'm glad to know they are still stewing on what the Pats did to them. I hope it continues to sour their offseason.

Hey Le'Veon...

3e90d983b4fe61de150aa71aa076bd5a34730824763241e2a49508b185910711.jpg

Pretty hard to argue with given the Steelers success against Brady and Belichick.

what i find 'strange' is that a comment like this should be made by a fan

i find it 'difficult' that a playier (and i admit he is a fantastic playier) is using those words

and seems it never stops...

if if if if if...but but but but but...

I hope the rest of the Steelers' organization - including and especially Coach Tomlin - feels just like Bell does. That way they won't change anything, including their philosophy on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe