PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick's Crypt-keeper bailing to BC

I think a point of significance here is that Bill O’Brien is the new BC head coach, so Berj is going to work with a guy who he has a lot of familiarity with and who probably wants to run things similarly to how Belichick did.
Plus Berj has been here how long? Since 2000? Not having to move has to be a huge selling point.

Plus Berj has been here how long? Since 2000? Not having to move has to be a huge selling point.
Berj is a Jets guy. Good riddance.

He stays in football, likely will make a good salary, will likely work less hours, and doesn’t have to move his family.

Looks like a win to me

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Berj is a Jets guy. Good riddance.
This isn't a New England-centric thing ... apparently. Another key name headed to the college ranks also:

This isn't a New England-centric thing ... apparently. Another key name headed to the college ranks also:
Of course not. Bieniemy is an outcast for some reason. There's other coaches from other teams that ended going back to college programs.

What I'm saying is that every single coach that's left the Pats has gone to a college program. We've yet to hear where Judge, Achord and others end up. It's not normal.

Of course not. Bieniemy is an outcast for some reason. There's other coaches from other teams that ended going back to college programs.

What I'm saying is that every single coach that's left the Pats has gone to a college program. We've yet to hear where Judge, Achord and others end up. It's not normal.
I agree, his situation is odd ... solid coordinator, but he hasn't been able to establish himself since leaving Reid.

FOR BOSTON FOR BOSTON WE SING OUR PROUD REFRAIN

beating a dead horse wtf GIF

1708845148050.gif

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back