PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick vs. Brady duel: the X and O's.

Do we know if Rob is okay?
I‘m just peachy. I am not the one who still can’t get over that Brady is gone and have to endure watching that ”overrated” and “incompetent” Belichick on the sidelines every Sunday. Imagine being a Patriots fan and wishing you your team was the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and another coach was the Pats head coach other than Belichick was the head coach all season long. I feel bad for you guys.

I‘m just peachy. I am not the one who still can’t get over that Brady is gone and have to endure watching that ”overrated” and “incompetent” Belichick on the sidelines every Sunday. Imagine being a Patriots fan and wishing you your team was the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and another coach was the Pats head coach other than Belichick was the head coach all season long. I feel bad for you guys.
I think most of us are over the fact that Brady is gone. That’s why we’re able to appreciate what he continues to do unless it’s against the Patriots. In other words, we’ve moved into the acceptance stage. You, ironically, seem to be stuck somewhere between denial and anger. Kind of sad to watch, really. The rest of your post is laughable hyperbole with zero basis in reality. Who has called for someone else to coach the team? Can you reference one of those posts since you can’t really dazzle anyone with your X’s and O’s and had to diarrhea all over the thread as a result?

I bet you are feeling peachy.

Based on this incomprehensible gibberish you're already sh!!t faced. Hitting the sauce hard isn't going to maintain your girlish figure.

I think most of us are over the fact that Brady is gone. That’s why we’re able to appreciate what he continues to do unless it’s against the Patriots. In other words, we’ve moved into the acceptance stage. You, ironically, seem to be stuck somewhere between denial and anger. Kind of sad to watch, really. The rest of your post is laughable hyperbole with zero basis in reality. Who has called for someone else to coach the team? Can you reference one of those posts since you can’t really dazzle anyone with your X’s and O’s and had to diarrhea all over the thread as a result?

LOL! Too funny. From a member of a group who still get their panties in a wad if you even suggest that Brady has a weakness like being susceptible to pressure up the middle. Something we have known for decades.

Seriously, there is a Brady forum that has been active all year and endless threads to bash Belichick on this site mostly stemming from him “getting rid of Brady”.

If you want to see posts, go peruse though the is Belichick still the GOAT thread.

And I will tell you what, I am only doing what other people want to do and don’t. There are a some good posters who have left this board recently and others who clearly are fed with the Brady worship and Belichick bashing. They probably don‘t want to deal with the BS I take. And I am happy to take it from you idiots because…. Well… You are a bunch of idiots.

I bet you are feeling peachy.

Based on this incomprehensible gibberish you're already sh!!t faced. Hitting the sauce hard isn't going to maintain your girlish figure.

LOL! Of course I feel peachy. I read one of you posts and know today has to be a great day because at least I am not venecol. So I look at you and realize my life can be a hell of a lot worse.

Who is calling Belichick overrated and incompetent as a coach?

Again, go read the Is Belichick still the GOAT thread and you can find plenty of posts that either say it outright or clearly implies it. Stop being foolish.

Again, go read the Is Belichick still the GOAT thread and you can find plenty of posts that either say it outright or clearly implies it. Stop being foolish.
Maybe there are comments like that about Bill’s roster building but I am sure there is nothing like that about Bill as a coach. It’s unanimous that he’s one of the all time greats, which he is.

Maybe there are comments like that about Bill’s roster building but I am sure there is nothing like that about Bill as a coach. It’s unanimous that he’s one of the all time greats, which he is.

There are plenty people on this board who claim he would have been fired in 2001 if not for Brady or that he is still the mediocre coach that he was in Cleveland. The former was brought up today in the Brady saying Belichick helped him to become the player he is thread. And left’s not forget the references to the billboard with the owl and goat.

There is not universal agreement that Belichick is one of the greatest of all time on this site. You may choose to ignore those posts, but they are there.

LOL! Too funny. From a member of a group who still get their panties in a wad if you even suggest that Brady has a weakness like being susceptible to pressure up the middle. Something we have known for decades.

I’ve, uh, been suggesting ways that we can do that throughout this entire thread. Seriously man, are you okay?

Seriously, there is a Brady forum that has been active all year and endless threads to bash Belichick on this site mostly stemming from him “getting rid of Brady”.

If you want to see posts, go peruse though the is Belichick still the GOAT thread.

I have. Didn’t see any posts proving your claim. So help me out. Quote some. Shouldn’t be that hard

And I will tell you what, I am only doing what other people want to do and don’t.

Did you have “Hero” by Foo Fighters blasting in the background with tears pouring down your face as you posted this?

There are a some good posters who have left this board recently and others who clearly are fed with the Brady worship and Belichick bashing. They probably don‘t want to deal with the BS I take.

Who left the board over the Brady “worship” and the Belichick “bashing?” Name names. Otherwise, I’ll have to assume that this is more baseless hyperbole.

And I am happy to take it from you idiots because…. Well… You are a bunch of idiots.

Rob, you came into a thread about scheming for the game. About talking X’s and O’s, and you turned it into a show about how your choad is aching again because of Tom Brady. Now, out of everyone in this thread, there is only one idiot - the guy who turned it into another run of the mill Brady/Belichick debate because he wouldn’t know about scheming if the concept bit him in the ass - you. So why don’t you kindly click your little heels together three times and f.uck back off to the pregame thread with the rest of the simps and let us talk schemes. Dork.

LOL! Of course I feel peachy. I read one of you posts and know today has to be a great day because at least I am not venecol. So I look at you and realize my life can be a hell of a lot worse.
Of course you do since ignorance is bliss.

I’ve, uh, been suggesting ways that we can do that throughout this entire thread. Seriously man, are you okay?

I have. Didn’t see any posts proving your claim. So help me out. Quote some. Shouldn’t be that hard

Did you have “Hero” by Foo Fighters blasting in the background with tears pouring down your face as you posted this?

Who left the board over the Brady “worship” and the Belichick “bashing?” Name names. Otherwise, I’ll have to assume that this is more baseless hyperbole.

Rob, you came into a thread about scheming for the game. About talking X’s and O’s, and you turned it into a show about how your choad is aching again because of Tom Brady. Now, out of everyone in this thread, there is only one idiot - the guy who turned it into another run of the mill Brady/Belichick debate because he wouldn’t know about scheming if the concept bit him in the ass - you. So why don’t you kindly click your little heels together three times and f.uck back off to the pregame thread with the rest of the simps and let us talk schemes. Dork.

I didn’t do anything. I made the obvious comment that Brady’s kryptonite is an up the middle rush and stated that the Pats lead the league in up the middle rushes and stated the caveat that it is only three games. And of course the Boo-Hoo Brady Crew acted like I said something outrageous and I am out of my mind for even suggesting it. Even accusing me of comparing Brady to Tua and Jaemis Winston.

So stop your spin. For some people on this board something negative about Brady, even if you say the most obvious thing negative about Brady and things people have been saying for years about the guy on this board, there is a lot of attitude and push back. This a Patriots message board and we are not allowed to say anything negative about the Bucs’ QB.

And I will tell you what, I am only doing what other people want to do and don’t. There are a some good posters who have left this board recently and others who clearly are fed with the Brady worship and Belichick bashing. They probably don‘t want to deal with the BS I take. And I am happy to take it from you idiots because…. Well… You are a bunch of idiots.

Posters stopped getting away with outlandish things and are embarrassed that their homerism isn’t actual insight. Good riddance to them. Every other NFL football board would grill them for lack of critical thinking and disassociation from reality.

When it’s your kind that’s shrinking and it seems there’s an ever growing army of dissenters, you might consider that it’s because many have accepted the obvious while you remain in a state of delusion.

Posters stopped getting away with outlandish things and are embarrassed that their homerism isn’t actual insight. Good riddance to them. Every other NFL football board would grill them for lack of critical thinking and disassociation from reality.

When it’s your kind that’s shrinking and it seems there’s an ever growing army of dissenters, you might consider that it’s because many have accepted the obvious while you remain in a state of delusion.

Who the hell are you to decide who is worthy of posting on this board? Ian created this board for all Pats fans, not just the ones you deem posting valued information. There have been homers and haters and great posters and posters who don't know anything here on this board for close to two decades and until recently everyone got a long for the most part except for some personality conflicts here and there.

It is people like you who are bad for this board. You mock, bully, and ridicule anyone who goes against your biases. You guys don't want to debate anything. You want to mock people who don't belong to your group think. You don't just do it with me.

And you have no problem with homers who post outlandish things as long as they are arguing towards your biases. There are Brady homers here who claim that the defense in 2001 turned themselves around because Brady's leadership inspired them to play better and other stuff like that and say it over and over again and you not only don't care, you will take their side on arguments. So stop it.

And yes the board has changed their attitude about this team. But are plenty of people who are upset with the state and direction of the team who can actually debate with others who disagree with them. You don't have the emotional or intellectual intelligence to engage someone who disagrees with your overall position with team without insults and mocking. That is the difference.

There are plenty people on this board who claim he would have been fired in 2001 if not for Brady or that he is still the mediocre coach that he was in Cleveland. The former was brought up today in the Brady saying Belichick helped him to become the player he is thread. And left’s not forget the references to the billboard with the owl and goat.

There is not universal agreement that Belichick is one of the greatest of all time on this site. You may choose to ignore those posts, but they are there.
I think that claim came from Belichicks book because he said he thought he was going to be fired in 2001 after their 2nd loss to start the season after a 5-11 record and a bad start to 2001.

I think that claim came from Belichicks book because he said he thought he was going to be fired in 2001 after their 2nd loss to start the season after a 5-11 record and a bad start to 2001.

No they are saying that the Pats would have been crap with Bledsoe and would get fired because the Pats would likely go 5-11 or possibly worse again ignoring the fact the Pats had the best defense in the league the second half of the season that year. Not that they would have won the Super Bowl with Brady, but they probably would have been a playoff contender.

Doubt Bill would be fired if 2001 was more of the same. Pats gave up a first rounder for Bill I don’t think they’d be so quick to eat that.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back