PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick vs. Brady duel: the X and O's.

I didn’t do anything. I made the obvious comment that Brady’s kryptonite is an up the middle rush and stated that the Pats lead the league in up the middle rushes and stated the caveat that it is only three games. And of course the Boo-Hoo Brady Crew acted like I said something outrageous and I am out of my mind for even suggesting it. Even accusing me of comparing Brady to Tua and Jaemis Winston.

So stop your spin. For some people on this board something negative about Brady, even if you say the most obvious thing negative about Brady and things people have been saying for years about the guy on this board, there is a lot of attitude and push back. This a Patriots message board and we are not allowed to say anything negative about the Bucs’ QB.
What in God’s name are you talking about? You all do it all the time. Whining and complaining about people enjoying watching Brady because, most of the time, it does not have any effect on the Patriots whatsoever, is how the Brady board came to be in the first place. He gets called a diva routinely, I’ve seen posts where people say he’s getting Botox, he gets accused of being a whore for money, etc. So the narrative that “you can’t say anything negative about Brady” is full-on BS. Same thing with Bill. If I merely mention that Bill broke wind this morning and it smelled a bit foul, I have 3 follow-up replies waiting for me in my notifications telling me that I’m an idiot and that it was either Linda who broke that wind or that it was Bill and it smelled so good that people in the immediate vicinity jizzed in their pants.

I’m still awaiting those posts and the names of the “good members” who left because of the Brady talk. My guess is they were all previously massive homers. That wouldn’t surprise me in the least. Homers are unable to admit that there are issues with their team because, fundamentally, that makes the team vulnerable which means they may lose. The psychology behind a massive homer is essentially a front-running phony or a bandwagon hopper. That’s why I’ve said for years that they would be the first to jump ship around here when the Pats fell back to the pack.

Who the hell are you to decide who is worthy of posting on this board? Ian created this board for all Pats fans, not just the ones you deem posting valued information. There have been homers and haters and great posters and posters who don't know anything here on this board for close to two decades and until recently everyone got a long for the most part except for some personality conflicts here and there.

It is people like you who are bad for this board. You mock, bully, and ridicule anyone who goes against your biases. You guys don't want to debate anything. You want to mock people who don't belong to your group think. You don't just do it with me.

And you have no problem with homers who post outlandish things as long as they are arguing towards your biases. There are Brady homers here who claim that the defense in 2001 turned themselves around because Brady's leadership inspired them to play better and other stuff like that and say it over and over again and you not only don't care, you will take their side on arguments. So stop it.

And yes the board has changed their attitude about this team. But are plenty of people who are upset with the state and direction of the team who can actually debate with others who disagree with them. You don't have the emotional or intellectual intelligence to engage someone who disagrees with your overall position with team without insults and mocking. That is the difference.

The irony. Your little cult has demanding bans and crying to mods for two years. I’ve never once asked for anyone to not be allowed to post. That’s you and your idiots. All you do is scream and cry and call everyone a Brady nut hugger and claim they have an anti-Belichick agenda because they don’t agree with you.

Sorry to see you melt down like this into a pool of tears. But you’ve begged for it.

And you have no problem with homers who post outlandish things as long as they are arguing towards your biases. There are Brady homers here who claim that the defense in 2001 turned themselves around because Brady's leadership inspired them to play better and other stuff like that and say it over and over again and you not only don't care, you will take their side on arguments. So stop it.

Where are the Brady homers who claim that the defense in 2001 turned themselves around because Brady's leadership inspired them to play better? Please point them out. I’ll wait. Or are you sure this isn’t yet another lie you’re spouting, as you so often do?

The irony. Your little cult has demanding bans and crying to mods for two years. I’ve never once asked for anyone to not be allowed to post. That’s you and your idiots. All you do is scream and cry and call everyone a Brady nut hugger and claim they have an anti-Belichick agenda because they don’t agree with you.

Sorry to see you melt down like this into a pool of tears. But you’ve begged for it.

Huh?!? I don't know what you are talking about. I don't care if you or anyone else post here or what you post here as long as you are respectful of others. That isn't my call and I would never try to influence Ian or the mods to block or ban anyone. It isn't my board any more than it is your board.

Yes, the Brady threads, especially last year, were a bit out of control, but I just ignored most of them just like I don't go to the Brady forum. I loved him as a Patriot, but he is no longer a Patriot.

Where are the Brady homers who claim that the defense in 2001 turned themselves around because Brady's leadership inspired them to play better? Please point them out. I’ll wait. Or are you sure this isn’t yet another lie you’re spouting, as you so often do?

I am not going to call out individual posters who are not part of this discussion. You want to find out who it is, go back to the thread where were were arguing whether Belichick or Brady was more important to the Dynasty. This person posted the same things multiple times.

I am not going to call out individual posters who are not part of this discussion. You want to find out who it is, go back to the thread where were were arguing whether Belichick or Brady was more important to the Dynasty. This person posted the same things multiple times.

You made the claim, so it’s not on me to go back and research it. You’re full of it as always, knocking down all the straw men. Tired act. From the guy whining that others don’t argue in good faith.

You made the claim, so it’s not on me to go back and research it. You’re full of it as always, knocking down all the straw men. Tired act. From the guy whining that others don’t argue in good faith.

Sorry I do not call out other posters by name. Not my style.

But that just shows how little you actually care about homers since it was a thread you were active in and didn't even think twice about it.

I am done arguing this though. It is game day and we have hijacked this thread enough. Feel free to have the last word.

We’re picking back up on the 2001 team talk. Awesome! I just got caught up.

I don't see any Xs and Os in this idiotic pissing match.

It's simple. This should be like the approach that beat the KGun Bills or 2001 Rams.

But instead some moron cousins of the oc want shotgun-no-matter-what. Hammer-see-nail

I wonder how we would feel if Bucs continually run it down our throats instead of Tom dinking and dunking us to death.

If Bucs put up 185 yds rushing in a loss it would piss me off way more than Tom laying 375 passing yds on us.

Disagree with this. The point is to win the game, and the Patriots have no chance of doing that in a shoot out. Their best shot is to keep the score low and close, and getting Tampa Bay to run all night is their best shot at doing that, especially if Ronald Jones is the primary back, as he has a history of turnovers. If Brady throws for “ 375 “ then the Bucs will score over 30 points.

Yeah, Rob pretty much ruined it because he stuck between the denial and depression stages of grief with regard to Brady retiring elsewhere. Still, it was a good thread there for a while. Some good schematic discussions taking place.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back