PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick On Vacation During Senior Bowl

Love me some BB. Can’t wait to see who he and his dog choose for 2021.

Hmmmmm
What would I advise Bill to do?

Go to the Senior Bowl===>Be descended upon by mediots====>Get asked Brady Questions for a week=====>Have every response be dissected, critiqued, and criticized no matter the answer

or

Enjoy the once-every-ten-years extra time off and take an off-the-grid vacation with the GBBLF and the team's canine GM until after the Brady-SB ball washing subsides.
Then, return to the job and read Senior Bowl scouting reports and watch film as if he were there in person.
Maybe even talk to the 10 Patriots staffers who attended
------------------------------------------------------
Besides...
Who are we kidding
Half the draft picks will be traded for vets who will instantly replace many of the JAGs who had no business on the roster if not for the unusual circumstances of 2020.
I expect a couple of foundation piece type swings in the draft.....and much of the draft capital will be traded for proven NFL players.

2021 will be a No F**king Around Offseason

bb has gotten in his own head. I guess the aggressive offseason is off to a relaxing start. He's going to trade out of the first round anyway, you watch, he'll have the most picks left on the board heading into day 3.

he’s not really on vacation, he’s going down there to kidnap brady so he can’t win another sb

Bill goes on Holiday all the time...

View attachment 30049
rimshot eye roll GIF

I know he went last year, but if I recall correctly there have been many instances in the past when he did not go, sending college scouts instead.

Are the talking heads at 98.5 mentioning this?

only two other teams had members of their coaching staffs present for the nation's top pre-draft All-Star game: the Giants and Bengals.
I wonder how many GM’s are attending this week?

I am fairly certain that the Boston media will drive Bill out of here sooner rather than later ...

Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God...BB not at Senior Bowl...means he doesn’t care about this draft....has to mean he’s trading every pick this year for Deshaun Watson...
200.gif

If the 2021 draft doesn't suck as much as the 2020 draft...or the 2019 draft...or the 2018 draft...or the 2017 draft...or the 2016 draft...
...then I'll say to Bill: Stay away from the Senior Bowl every year, please!

Last edited:
I am fairly certain that the Boston media will drive Bill out of here sooner rather than later ...
What coach has a colder seat than Belichick? The only one I can think of is Geno Auriemma, maybe.

Seriously: the only people who matter for his job security are the Krafts.

Stopped listening to sports talk radio after the end of the Pats season.. reading about the comments about how this originated on 98.5 validates my choice.

Bertram & Felger search for conspiracy anywhere.. what really irks me is the oft silence of Scott Zolak, who seems to go silent when these idiotic conversations take place..

Remember in the past after a Sunday Nite game out west, that when the Pats got back to Gillette, BB would descend into the bowels and work all night getting ready for next weeks game..

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back