PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick On Vacation During Senior Bowl

Boomer B

In the Starting Line-Up
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

What happened to No Days Off? Bill is with Linda and the dog in the Caribbean instead of attending the Senior Bowl.

Not a great look in my opinion. This is a very important off season and even though we have people at the Senior Bowl having Bill’s eyes on these players and in the meetings with him is important. He has the ultimate say in who gets drafted.

Just posted in another thread he is getting roasted on 98.5.

I know he went last year, but if I recall correctly there have been many instances in the past when he did not go, sending college scouts instead.

Are the talking heads at 98.5 mentioning this?

only two other teams had members of their coaching staffs present for the nation's top pre-draft All-Star game: the Giants and Bengals.

so let me get this straight. Boston media lambasted Bill just a couple weeks ago for not listening to his scouts and picking whomever he wanted.

and now is lambasting him for relying on his scouts and personnel guys to evaluate talent instead of picking whomever he wanted...

Cant blame him , I would go on holiday as well ! Hopefully he will come back ready for the challenges ahead.

so let me get this straight. Boston media lambasted Bill just a couple weeks ago for not listening to his scouts and picking whomever he wanted.

and now is lambasting him for relying on his scouts and personnel guys to evaluate talent instead of picking whomever he wanted...
Thats the way it works around these parts...

I know he went last year, but if I recall correctly there have been many instances in the past when he did not go, sending college scouts instead.

Are the talking heads at 98.5 mentioning this?

only two other teams had members of their coaching staffs present for the nation's top pre-draft All-Star game: the Giants and Bengals.
I understand Bill the coach not going but Bill the GM is a different story.

You know they take videos of these games too!

Classic boston media. For them he needs to be at the stadium or at the senior bowl or all college pro days all the time otherwise he isnt doing anything. Local media is the worst. same media said brady missing OTA was causes poor play at times.

Slow news day....Celts don't play the Lakers til' tomorrow.... No Patriots, No Sox, and the Bruins are off as well today.

Gotta talk about SOMETHING!

And they took Nike with them? That's what I am concerned about....Nike should be at the senior bowl!

Slow news day....Celts don't play the Lakers til' tomorrow.... No Patriots, No Sox, and the Bruins are off as well today.

Gotta talk about SOMETHING!

And they took Nike with them? That's what I am concerned about....Nike should be at the senior bowl!
Well, he is the assistant GM. . . .

Bill seems burned out.

who cares tommy lee jones GIF

Lol.. come on guys. I'm sure he has a phone.

It’s not a big deal. He met with Mac Jones this week and he’ll have tape of it that he can evaluate. Hell, he may even be able to watch the game on the boat he’s on.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back