PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick has a critic in New Orleans

larryo

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
this guy says Belichick must be sniffing something regarding his opinion on Watt

Hmmm, BB was LT's coach, no?

Did the guy see Lawrence Taylor pay to have sex with a teenager?

Responses such as that is what happens when you get your information from Skip Bayless or any other Hawt Takez show.

Belichick never said that Watt was better than Lawrence Taylor. All he did was compare the two.

Furthermore, anybody that follows the NFL should know by now that BB is extremely complimentary of an upcoming opponent.... even though that may be difficult for him to pull off in weeks 6 and 17.

Fell off the wagon after 27 years of sobriety....

You should have seen him last night during pre game. He was going after Tomlinson for saying Ezekiel Elliot quit on the interception play in week 2. Irvin was saying, and I'm paraphrasing, "you say that and the media will turn it into 'Tomlinson on Elliot: He's a quitter', and everyone will think Elliot is a quitter now"

Well that does sound familiar Mr Irvin. Too bad you only go to bat for your Cowgirls.

i made the mistake of enlarging that video and i didn't want to say anything but man, what is growing out of that dudes nose. it made it impossible for me to take him seriously.

A random guy says, my barometer of truth... :):)

You should have seen him last night during pre game. He was going after Tomlinson for saying Ezekiel Elliot quit on the interception play in week 2. Irvin was saying, and I'm paraphrasing, "you say that and the media will turn it into 'Tomlinson on Elliot: He's a quitter', and everyone will think Elliot is a quitter now"

Well that does sound familiar Mr Irvin. Too bad you only go to bat for your Cowgirls.
You realize Irvin is a huge proponent of the Patriots right?

You realize Irvin is a huge proponent of the Patriots right?

You have to watch it to understand it. Let me try to explain what I saw. It looked like He wanted to fight Tomlinson. He was legit angry.

And I never saw Irvin say how the media will do this or that like he said as I posted in my previous post.

Wasn't that dude one of the Budweiser frogs in the swamp down at the Bayou?

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back