PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bedard's site starts its free trial today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he still joining the clowns on Tuesdays?

I like the site's look but there's a lot of little typos or site formatting errors. Hopefully that gets cleaned up.

giphy.gif

Well I'm signing up.

I have never paid a dime for any site...EVER, but I believe this kind of site COULD be worth it and deserves our support at least at the start, to see if they can fulfill their promises to us. I'm hoping that they can.,

Site seems cool but Price's roster projection is stupid. Its "unlikely the Patriots would part with O’Shaughnessy after the Patriots traded down from the fifth to the sixth to acquire him" yet he doessnt have Deatrich Wise on his roster... lol. The worst part has to be he doesnt have Lawrence Guy on the roster after the 4 year contract he just received and doesnt even mention a word about why in his "analysis". Sorry I just had to bring this up, probably worst roster projection ive seen in a while.

Site seems cool but Price's roster projection is stupid. Its "unlikely the Patriots would part with O’Shaughnessy after the Patriots traded down from the fifth to the sixth to acquire him" yet he doessnt have Deatrich Wise on his roster... lol. The worst part has to be he doesnt have Lawrence Guy on the roster after the 4 year contract he just received and doesnt even mention a word about why in his "analysis". Sorry I just had to bring this up, probably worst roster projection ive seen in a while.

Thanks, I was going to take a look, after this I'm not even wasting my time.

like the design, logo . retro that hopefully brings what used to count as content

solid piece on Cooks . hopefully articles get more in-depth w time (after teasing period)

good luck . uphill battle Id guess . like most rookies in TC

Yeah that projection has some pretty bad omissions.

Wasn't Bedard critical of us during "deflategate?" He did something to tick a lot of us off - i can't remember if that was it or not.

**** Bedard - spineless douche blocked me on twitter. Why? I called him out on his miss on Gronkowski and he blocked me...Greg's an awfully sensitive manlet
Well, at least I'm glad that it seems you didn't take it personally. ;)

Meh, feel like there's plenty of free content available. What did Bedard do anyways? Can't recall. Something douchey about deflategate?

Free to active duty and veteran military - nice.

$25 student
$35 annual

Pricing is decent IMO.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes