PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bedard:Taking a first look at NFC, AFC championship matchups

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article:

"Firstly, several ex-Steelers (namely WR Hines Ward and current OLB James Harrison) have been vocal about the involvement of the Patriots’ Spygate scandal in two AFC Championship Games (2001, 2004) in which the Patriots beat the Steelers."

How hard would it have been for Bedard to clarify that filming from the sidelines wasn't banned until 2006. SMH.

From the article:

"Firstly, several ex-Steelers (namely WR Hines Ward and current OLB James Harrison) have been vocal about the involvement of the Patriots’ Spygate scandal in two AFC Championship Games (2001, 2004) in which the Patriots beat the Steelers."

How hard would it have been for Bedard to clarify that filming from the sidelines wasn't banned until 2006. SMH.
you expected the journalist to be...well...a journalist?

gtfo

My favorite Sunday of the year. Maybe my favorite game of the year

I like how he leads with Pats "cheating" scandals and not bringing up the times the Steelers actually cheated, like the time Tomlin interfered with a kick return by wandering onto the field of play.

And then he goes on to say the Pats were "torched" by the Seahawks when they only lost by a TD and extra point.

From the article:

Hines Ward = Whines Hard

Cowher also explained that “what happened when we lost [the 2004 AFC title game] is they outplayed us, and it has nothing to do with stealing signals, or cheating, or anything else. They were a better football team on that day.”

The Jaw tells it like it is. I've always had respect for him when he said this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back