PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bedard moving on from BSJ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood why anybody would waste money on bsj kaka.
Honestly, I do think Bedard does a pretty good job with the Patriots coverage. I'm not a huge fan of F&M (and they seem to bring out his bad side) but his written analysis has always been insightful. At least in my opinion.

And even if you don't like Bedard, try to remember, @Miguel is all you need for a reason to go there :D

Last edited:
Damn, DAMN, DAMN that title really got my hopes up that Bedard was truly moving on, as in no longer being affiliated as in sold his equity stake. I really miss reading Sean McAdam and would subscribe to BSJ in a minute if it was no longer putting coin in Bedard's pocket.

Rats! I was hoping this meant azzwipe Bedard would be truly gone from this state, gone from having anything to do with NE sportswriting, and gone from BSJ, so I could subscribe in good conscience.

Your subscriptions will not be noticed by Bedard's checkbook, I'm pretty sure. That's the equivalent of road rage on the internet: only harms the driver.

I like the BSJ actually.......excellent Celtics coverage IMO. Hope it sticks around....but it doesn’t sound promising.

Anyone naming their site "BSJ" is not really thinking things through, IMO.

Your subscriptions will not be noticed by Bedard's checkbook, I'm pretty sure. That's the equivalent of road rage on the internet: only harms the driver.

It's not about whether or not Bedard's wallet would notice it but my knowing at least I'm not putting anything in it. Turns out my internal capacity for hypocrisy does have it's limits. I prefer if those limits do require testing that it be by something worthwhile, for instance by my parental hypocrisy

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back