PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bears Justin Jones accuses Pats of continuing to improperly tamper with Footballs.

Josh Jones is probably that middle school kid who tried to do his science report proving Brady cheated. Idiot then, idiot now.
Neil deGrasse Tyson jumped on the anti-Brady bandwagon. PhD forgot to use absolute temperature scale.
Bull Nye another phoney also attacked the Pats but without doing his own PV=nrT calculation so Josh isn't as moronic as he seems.

I don’t know who this is so I don’t really care

How would a random dude from the Bears know this? It would be more believable if it were from an AFCE rival.

Just another reminder why my opinion of Mr. 1 of 32 Kraft drops every time he tongues Goodell's taint.

There are at least 4 guys named Jones I care more about in this game than this axclown. Maybe he's monetizing his social media account or something.

Neil deGrasse Tyson jumped on the anti-Brady bandwagon. PhD forgot to use absolute temperature scale.
Bull Nye another phoney also attacked the Pats but without doing his own PV=nrT calculation so Josh isn't as moronic as he seems.
I saw that DeGrassehole on Bill Maher claiming that, regarding fallout, "they solved that problem" because everybody had fusion bombs. Nobody told him that they are all fission-fusion or fission-fusion-fission reactions. Stay in your lane, ****tard.

Annnnd now we have two threads on one Jones not even on our team. Can we at least merge?

WTF is wrong with these douchebags? Deflategate was the league being clueless about Physics and then accusing Brady of not complying by refusing to turn over his phone despite the fact they had no right to ask for it and the fact that the League's lawyer had agreed that Brady didn't have to.

LOL this guy must be a flat earther like Kyrie. Science has already proven that footballs lose PSI from cold weather. It's the same reason you need to inflate your tires in the winter time. SMH.

1666488512621.png

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back