PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bears Justin Jones accuses Pats of continuing to improperly tamper with Footballs.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with these douchebags? Deflategate was the league being clueless about Physics and then accusing Brady of not complying by refusing to turn over his phone despite the fact they had no right to ask for it and the fact that the League's lawyer had agreed that Brady didn't have to.

Does The Deflator even work for the Pats anymore?

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Justin Jones, who no one seems to have heard of, needs some social media attention, any attention will do.

My guess is he never got the memo that any possibility (which we know never happened) that there are now all kinds of procedures in place to avoid any tampering.. not sure though, how the Ideal Gas Law fits in to this.

But the most important thing here is Justin Jones got some social media attention..

Justin Jones, who no one seems to have heard of, needs some social media attention, any attention will do.

My guess is he never got the memo that any possibility (which we know never happened) that there are now all kinds of procedures in place to avoid any tampering.. not sure though, how the Ideal Gas Law fits in to this.

But the most important thing here is Justin Jones got some social media attention..
Who the heck wrote that BS piece? Check this dandy piece of reporting (bolded for emphasis)?
"According to the league’s independent investigation, the Patriots game ball supply disappeared from the officials locker room and was found in the custody of the Patriots equipment staff."

Disapppeared?? You mean carried to the field in a bag? Found in the custody?? You mean handed to?

Using accusatory languange like this doesn't belong here at all. The author, Ben Austro, lives in New Jersey. He's a Giants fan so he has no love for the Pats.

Last edited:
WTF is wrong with these douchebags? Deflategate was the league being clueless about Physics and then accusing Brady of not complying by refusing to turn over his phone despite the fact they had no right to ask for it and the fact that the League's lawyer had agreed that Brady didn't have to.

I'm starting to smell a 40 burger cooking in Chicago...

AH yes because it was Belichick that whole sham thing was about even though he wasn't punished. Yep not like the guy it was about has been gone for 2 years or anything or the fact that that whole thing was easily explained by science or the fact that Brady has since won 4 SBs and been a better QB after it happened.

You can this idiot has no actual thoughts for himself, that **** was 7-8 years ago you think the nfl hasn't been trying to catch Brady or the Pats on PSI since then? ****ing dummy

BTW this brainlet was with the Chargers when Pats beat their ass the last 2 years so this is 100% PATS LIVING RENT FREE LOSER MENTALITY

Oh and I have no doubt this ****ing ****stain will probably try to grab a Pats football and run to the sideline, let out air and then try to make this a thing and if the nfl goes with it then they just expose themselves and the refs.

Last edited:
It'll be in New England, but that's certainly a distinct possibility.

Eh, his comments weren't going to change the outcome of the game or the *** whooping the Pats were going to put on the Bears...

Deflategate is the derp that keeps on giving

when your team suck you look for excuses in advanced

Josh Jones is probably that middle school kid who tried to do his science report proving Brady cheated. Idiot then, idiot now.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back