PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Be Very Afraid! ‘Phins Sign Sanu

Another weapon for Brady in 2023...
Lol, this MFer is obssessed w/ Brady. There isn't a thread he doesn't bring him up despite it being completely irrelevant to the topic (phins, ex-Pat wr). Poor Timmy, still pissed Brady didn't retire when he wanted him to.

Enjoy your fries Fatboy.

LonelyFeistyBovine-size_restricted.gif

Theyve added some pieces to the OL and from what I gather will let Fields run more.

Nothing makes an OL look better than a QB who can pick up 1st downs.
Their OL is below average and their receiving Corps is suspect at best
They don’t put Fields in a good Situation to succeed
Their Defense lost mack hicks and goldman
I think Chicago will have a top pick next Year

Lol, this MFer is obssessed w/ Brady. There isn't a thread he doesn't bring him up despite it being completely irrelevant to the topic (phins, ex-Pat wr). Poor Timmy, still pissed Brady didn't retire when he wanted him to.

Enjoy your fries Fatboy.

View attachment 44183

Still can't put me on mute, can you? What an idiot lol.

Nothing you say will ever be taken seriously. You hate America and you switched your avatar a few years ago to a random Bucs player...

Their OL is below average and their receiving Corps is suspect at best
What a coincidence. Some NFL people have called out the NE WR group as subpar.

Mooney is a stud and a 5th round pick. Darnell Mooney Stats, Height, Weight, Position, Draft, College | Pro-Football-Reference.com
They drafted Velus Jones from Tenn. Who knows if he is a bust, but they found Mooney.
Montgomery is a James White type RB. David Montgomery Stats, Height, Weight, Position, Draft, College | Pro-Football-Reference.com
Kmet enters in his 3rd season after beginning to get it last season. Cole Kmet Stats, Height, Weight, Position, Draft, College | Pro-Football-Reference.com
Pringle has great hands.
They don’t put Fields in a good Situation to succeed
Thats why the HC Nagy had the playcalling stripped from his duties last season which eventually led to his termination.

Today theres a new HC and new offensive system tailored towards Fields strengths.
Their Defense lost mack hicks and goldman
The Bears defense has gotten progressively worse with them.

2018 - 1st ranked
2019 - 4th ranked
2020 - 14th ranked
2021 - 22nd ranked

Hicks turns 33 in November and missed 18 games over the last 3 seasons.
I think Chicago will have a top pick next Year
I believe that will beat GB this year

What a coincidence. Some NFL people have called out the NE WR group as subpar.

Mooney is a stud and a 5th round pick. Darnell Mooney Stats, Height, Weight, Position, Draft, College | Pro-Football-Reference.com
They drafted Velus Jones from Tenn. Who knows if he is a bust, but they found Mooney.
Montgomery is a James White type RB. David Montgomery Stats, Height, Weight, Position, Draft, College | Pro-Football-Reference.com
Kmet enters in his 3rd season after beginning to get it last season. Cole Kmet Stats, Height, Weight, Position, Draft, College | Pro-Football-Reference.com
Pringle has great hands.

Thats why the HC Nagy had the playcalling stripped from his duties last season which eventually led to his termination.

Today theres a new HC and new offensive system tailored towards Fields strengths.

The Bears defense has gotten progressively worse with them.

2018 - 1st ranked
2019 - 4th ranked
2020 - 14th ranked
2021 - 22nd ranked

Hicks turns 33 in November and missed 18 games over the last 3 seasons.

I believe that will beat GB this year
they have a lot of unknown components. We'll see but i think they will be bad

they have a lot of unknown components. We'll see but i think they will be bad
Pringle is proven but he was stuck behind Hill and Kelce. If the Pats didnt already have Meyers and Bourne I could see BB signing Pringle.

Thornton is unknown too. How long Parker can stay in 1 piece is a concern for me.

Pringle is proven but he was stuck behind Hill and Kelce. If the Pats didnt already have Meyers and Bourne I could see BB signing Pringle.

Thornton is unknown too. How long Parker can stay in 1 piece is a concern for me.
i am excited to see parker and thornton, i hope parker makes it healthy through TC :D

I want Thornton to dominate and make defenses back off.

If Parker pans out too, the Pats could be going places.
Parker will definitely pan out if healthy he's by far the best WR on the Pats since Edelman.

"Tyreek Hill: Defenses will be scared s--tless of me and Jaylen Waddle."

IF your QB can get either of you the football the Defense like their chances.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back