PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB: Revis Sent Home Lateness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Volin so I think you have to take the story with a grain of salt. It could mean anything.
A grain of salt? I pretty much take anything that guy says as 100% untrue.

By the way revis answered the question...that's not what happened.
Really? How can you tell? My understanding is that all he said was that it was between him and the coach. I heard his quote on the radio and it didn't sound like anything one way or another.

Anybody else think it's time to... PANIC?

58317-louis-ck-gif-Rhqv.gif

wendy-torrance-gif.gif

Revis' agent denied it on Twitter, but then removed the Tweet.

Are you referring to John Geiger?

That's his childhood best friend and business manager

Looks like they'll save a lot of money under the cap not signing Revis.

Revis is a super hard, dedicated worker from all accounts, if true I'm sure he had a good reason. They're also tweeting his business manager said the Volin story was wrong. Who knows, not a big deal imo Revis is a gamer and will be ready regardless....

Normally I wouldn't give this much thought, but after watching Revis dog it and let Geno get a bunch of extra yards, it is a bit concerning.

I heard Revis gets paid on Tuesdays. Maybe the Brinks truck backed into BB's car....

is the Tobin safe to drive through right about now?

next report will be about revis eating at burger king and the forum will have a melt down

Looks like they'll save a lot of money under the cap not signing Revis.

Except for next year in 2015.

That's the year that we already have a massive cap hit penciled in for him, since it was technically a 2 yr deal that he signed.

As far as next year would be concerned, his cap hit would go down significantly, since it's already at 20-25 million dollars now. I'm assuming that it probably wouldn't be more than about 10-12 million if he resigned, meaning that we'd save anywhere between 10-12 million on next year's cap.

Of course as you mention, things would go back up for 2016 and the rest of the assumed deal.

As long as hes not injured I'll worry about him coming back after the season

What kind of man doesn't grill his own burgers?

Belichick setting the rat trap. He's going to sniff him out. Bet he's getting close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back