PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB on whether he thinks he would have the same success without Brady: "Of course not"

You keep making irrelevant arguments. Why?
Actually, I am not arguing, I just hate this fan notion that, something will happen because it did before. Its a different year, different team, what happened 7 years ago does not mean ****. Things have changed, its not the same. What in the hell does who the pats lost to in 2018 have to do with this team? Last year the pats went 7-9, that had not happened since 1998. You are comparing this team to teams that were a dynasty. What those teams did has nothing to do with what this team is now. This team now is 2-4. I never got this thing that people do. Oh....wait....in 2001 they lost 3 out of 4 games and won the superbowl so that means....it means nothing.

Actually, I am not arguing, I just hate this fan notion that, something will happen because it did before. Its a different year, different team, what happened 7 years ago does not mean ****. Things have changed, its not the same. What in the hell does who the pats lost to in 2018 have to do with this team? Last year the pats went 7-9, that had not happened since 1998. You are comparing this team to teams that were a dynasty. What those teams did has nothing to do with what this team is now. This team now is 2-4. I never got this thing that people do. Oh....wait....in 2001 they lost 3 out of 4 games and won the superbowl so that means....it means nothing.
This is the second, or third, time of late that you've seemed to completely miss the point of my posts. I'll leave it at that, except to note that of course you use previous games as data points and touch stones.

Last edited:
Bill is almost 70 and cleary past his prime he’s no longer the ATG coach he once was in his 40s and 50s. Can he still be very effective? Sure but the 2003 Belichick ain’t walking through that door anymore

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back