PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB on WEEI

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeSixPat said:
I heard some of this as well - at one point they touched on the TEs and he said that Watson is improving as a blocker and that he's really focused on excelling in all aspects of his game.

Then he mentioned Graham as improving on his pass catching over last year as well.

Although I think BB was going out of his way to try to compliment Graham after heaping praise on Watson, it kindof seemed odd to me that he would acknowledge that Graham was somehow lacking in his pass cathing ability last year...

Everyone generarlly seems to blame Graham's lack of offensive production on his role as a blocker for the past 4 seasons, but I guess we can count BB as one who is glad to see some improvement from Graham.

Think BB is glad to see improvement in Watsons game? How about Brady's? Nah, couldn't be! Evidently in your mind, an improvement in a player is a sign of weakness? Get over yourself.

Did I miss your critique of the Graham article in the Globe last week? Plenty of good stuff about Graham there, from BB and Mark Bavaro.

Need a link?

http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...2006/08/17/these_tight_ends_are_tight/?page=2

Obviously Bavaro is deluded. Whats he know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back