PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB Interview NFL Annual Meeting

He's smiling...that's an impostor.
Out of curiosity is your username based on the Paw Patrol? lol my toddler is obsessed with that show that I've memorized every single character ughhh

Out of curiosity is your username based on the Paw Patrol? lol my toddler is obsessed with that show that I've memorized every single character ughhh
No...it's not that interesting. I had to come up with a user name for a motorcycle club I was in and a song from this album was on the radio at the time...

Neil_Young-Zuma.jpg

Sorry , but I had to laugh right at the beginning when a reporter put down a microphone in front of BB and he (Bill) promptly moved it further away....classic BB. (Think he did this at a similar meeting a while back)... :rofl:

QUESTION: "Is it fair to say Mac Jones and Bailey Zappe will be competing for the starting QB job?

Anybody got the his answer for that?

Yep, no conspiracy, nothing to see here, move along now.

Sorry , but I had to laugh right at the beginning when a reporter put down a microphone in front of BB and he (Bill) promptly moved it further away....classic BB. (Think he did this at a similar meeting a while back)... :rofl:
I think it's his owner's meeting schtick. I definitely recall the same.

Watching his interview today I think he legitimately believes he can just Stay the Course for a few more years, get those wins, and then bow out. Just has to average 8-9 wins. Like he has zero fear regarding his job security as long as the bottom doesn’t completely fall out.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back