PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB has really screwed up in TE situation this year

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Yes. . We lost Hernandez to multiple murder accusations...alright basically convictions....and Gronk...we all probably knew that his recovery was going to take awhile....and Zach Sudfeld was a bust here...ok.....but cripes...Hooman and Matt Mulligan as our TE here right now? REALLY BB?! This from a guy who used to draft a TE in the first round every year...and now we are left with 2 JAGS to provide TE blocking AND never mnd try to catch the ball...just amazing

Please suggest what Belichick should have done in late June to fix the position.

Yes. . We lost Hernandez to multiple murder accusations...alright basically convictions....and Gronk...we all probably knew that his recovery was going to take awhile....and Zach Sudfeld was a bust here...ok.....but cripes...Hooman and Matt Mulligan as our TE here right now? REALLY BB?! This from a guy who used to draft a TE in the first round every year...and now we are left with 2 JAGS to provide TE blocking AND never mnd try to catch the ball...just amazing

is this satire?

uggghhh ... what a disastah .. "Joe Beningo" voice .. Udda disastah

Good call. Hooman will never be good at anything. :cool:

images

Please suggest what Belichick should have done in late June to fix the position.

The answer is obvious. Hooman and a 6th round pick to SF for Vernon Davis.

If BB disguises his voice as John Harbaugh, that deal happens, no doubt.

Reading the OP makes me feel like the sober one. Perhaps explain the timing (i.e. Why is this a relevant post in week 6)? Rethink your reasoning (i.e. how much control did Belichick have over events)?

I sometimes wonder what life must be like for people who posts threads like this. :nerd:

can't believe BB killed that guy...oh wait...it was hernandez :bricks:

it was funny to see ben watson today

chk out the old int. play vs Denver /champ bailey-lol

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots