PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB gets more out of Deion Branch than perhaps any player in the histroy of the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BB gets more out of Deion Branch than perhaps any player in the histroy of the NF

spare me the Freud Armchair.Jesus:confused::eek::confused:

are you serious???????

We have tooo many picks to sign this year. Expect our lord BB to trade at least 4 away for future selections. Or he could trade down with our chips:eek:

There are plenty of replacement level players on the Patriots. I'd certainly take a 4th round pick over Clayton, for example.

Re: BB gets more out of Deion Branch than perhaps any player in the histroy of the NF

The game this week should start with a fake, and then Dion throwing a pass to Brady.
I just thought of that all by my self. :rolleyes:

Don't forget--the other thing the Seahawks gave us was Deion's bloated contract. He's making $5.45M this year and $5.95M next year. I haven't heard anything about Branch redoing his contract, so I would assume he hasn't.

Don't forget--the other thing the Seahawks gave us was Deion's bloated contract. He's making $5.45M this year and $5.95M next year. I haven't heard anything about Branch redoing his contract, so I would assume he hasn't.

In DB's presser today, he seemed to intimate that he and his agent were working on a renegotiation of his current deal.

My assumption is that they'll somehow split the difference on what is owed to him in salary this year and next year this and convert the sum into a signing bonus to go on the books this year and add some years when the cap does come back. Since there isn't a cap this year it makes sense to do it now.

My .02$

Last edited:

For the sake of this argument what matters is that he was availiable in the fourth, the reason he was there does not matter. He was still a 4th rounder.

spare me the Freud Armchair.Jesus:confused::eek::confused:

are you serious???????

We have tooo many picks to sign this year. Expect our lord BB to trade at least 4 away for future selections. Or he could trade down with our chips:eek:

Freud?? Oh man, are you serious?

You brought up Hernandez
You called Hernandez a first round talent

And here's the connection

They got him in the fourth round.
Why he was in the fourth round, doesn't freakin matter.

so we traded a first like maroney for branch. fail argument

We got a 1st round pick for him that turned into Merriweather. You can stop after that.

We got a 1st round pick for him that turned into Merriweather. You can stop after that.

lol... but but but that's not impressive enough, there has to be more to it :rolleyes:

The game this week should start with a fake, and then Dion throwing a pass to Brady.
I just thought of that all by my self. :rolleyes:

followed by inept O-line protection just fer fun..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back