PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB and Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkshire Pat

On the Roster
Reaction score
Im disappointed reading the thread about Josh staying that so many are hoping BB is getting fired and replaced by Josh. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MINDS????

Im expecting BB to be HC next year and ween Josh into HC for the following year. Has our loss really changed people opinion of BB. Bill got us to the SB and the eagles are a very good team, i know losing hurts but come on guys.

I for one think this is fantastic news, Bill gets one last shot at a SB with a few quality players back playing and then Josh looks to the future.

Im disappointed reading the thread about Josh staying that so many are hoping BB is getting fired and replaced by Josh. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MINDS????

Im expecting BB to be HC next year and ween Josh into HC for the following year. Has our loss really changed people opinion of BB. Bill got us to the SB and the eagles are a very good team, i know losing hurts but come on guys.

I for one think this is fantastic news, Bill gets one last shot at a SB with a few quality players back playing and then Josh looks to the future.

We have a lot of dopey and easily manipulated fans. I literally saw on here recently some people believing Brady "destroyed" his phone to hide it from Wells.

Funniest stuff I've read on the web in a while.

I literally saw on here recently some people believing Brady "destroyed" his phone to hide it from Wells.

That's the most-likely conclusion. If my company demanded to search my phone and my counsel said I could destroy my phone I absolutely would. I have nothing illegal on my phone but I also have nothing on my phone that is my company's business to see. So I'd destroy it, not out of guilt, but out of enjoying my privacy.

I doubt chucking his phone had anything to do with a nefarious plot to subvert the IGL. I'm sure it was just that Brady didn't want some ******* going through his phone, like the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back