PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BackDraft!! Building The Perfect SuperBeast, Version 8.0!!

OTG, I don't always agree with you but I always appreciate your contributions. I always feel a bit humbled when I read this board, the depth of knowledge and research of some of you guys is astounding. Long may your contribution to the board continue.

I usually don't add names so close together but I have been thinking of adding yours to my Sig for a while Off the Grid. Honestly you are IMO the most entertaining person on this site. It is always so fun to read your stuff but you can tell the football knowledge is overflowing like a pint of fine Irish ale. I see you post these long thought out messages that go above and beyond. It really shows you care about this site and want to not just post but make content people enjoy and my gosh do we enjoy it. Whenever I see you start a thread whether I end up posting in it or not I make sure to jump in cause I HAVE to see what you said this time not knowing if I will laugh my ass off or get shown a new point of view or information I didn't know before. Usually you manage both and it seems so flawless it makes me jealous sometimes to be honest. If you suddenly left this site I think every single poster on here would agree we would be much the poorer for it and I want to make this post just to thank you for all your effort and content I have enjoyed from you over the years. It in no way can equal what you have given me and all of us but I can make a this post and gesture to show my personal appreciation.

I am permanently adding your name to my signature. Thanks for all the hard work. Hope we can drink a pint together someday!
beer.gif

Grid is terrific and I wish he'd promote his site more here because, and it's my own fault, I don't visit his site enough, purely because I forget about it.

Whenever I c an Off the Grid thread I'm there!! With saying that though, I cannot c Mahomes on the team. Terrific arm, WAY WAY to undisciplined for my taste n methinks he relies on his arm strength to get him out of jams.

You guys are absolutely awesome. Thank you for such kind and generous Words!!

Brother Bob, when I get myself a Life ~ though it'll be a quite a few Years, as I've just started working my way through School!! ~ you're definitely on!!
beer.gif

I usually don't add names so close together but I have been thinking of adding yours to my Sig for a while Off the Grid. Honestly you are IMO the most entertaining person on this site. It is always so fun to read your stuff but you can tell the football knowledge is overflowing like a pint of fine Irish ale. I see you post these long thought out messages that go above and beyond. It really shows you care about this site and want to not just post but make content people enjoy and my gosh do we enjoy it. Whenever I see you start a thread whether I end up posting in it or not I make sure to jump in cause I HAVE to see what you said this time not knowing if I will laugh my ass off or get shown a new point of view or information I didn't know before. Usually you manage both and it seems so flawless it makes me jealous sometimes to be honest. If you suddenly left this site I think every single poster on here would agree we would be much the poorer for it and I want to make this post just to thank you for all your effort and content I have enjoyed from you over the years. It in no way can equal what you have given me and all of us but I can make a this post and gesture to show my personal appreciation.

I am permanently adding your name to my signature. Thanks for all the hard work. Hope we can drink a pint together someday!
beer.gif

Deeply honored, by the way, Brother Bob!!
beer.gif

Grid is terrific and I wish he'd promote his site more here because, and it's my own fault, I don't visit his site enough, purely because I forget about it.

Ayup.* One'f these Days, I need to start marketing that Baby. I keep getting hit with Search Engine Optimization Spam, and when I can break off a few minutes ~ this Summer, hopefully ~ maybe I'll answer one...or just Google it. :D

* See What I Did There, UserName? ;)

I'll vouch for the interesting reviews. I have this site bookmarked, and I always enjoy the spin on things that @Off The Grid brings with his perspective. Right or wrong, it's refreshing to see someone make up his own mind instead of just spewing groupthink.

Yup. Groupthink is the last thing Grid can be accused of. It's what I admire most about him.

Thank you, both of you, so much, Gents. High Praise, indeed!!
beer.gif

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back