PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Awards night {Update: Matt Ryan MVP}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy for Ryan he deserved it. Set numerous records this year. Had one of the best QB ratings of all time.

How did Vic beasley not get one measly vote for dpoty

LOL what a ****ing joke. Anyone with half a brain knows Ryan did not deserve it over Brady. Hell I think Rodgers had a better case for it than Ryan
Ryan was the best QB in football. I need some of what your smoking there.

BB not winning is a joke. Misses TB for 4games (which is the main reason he didn't win MVP) also misses gronk for 1/2 the season. Trades away Jones and Collins and still finished 14-2

A liitle pity for Brady. But few MVP performed well the next day(in recent years). Ring or MVP? I prefer both but I will still be happy with only ring.

I wouldn't have a problem with it. Just get the big one tomorrow and i am good.

Agree PP and I'd bet that's the only one TB cares about too..

With thats said, it isn't outlandish for MR to win both awards. He had a great season by every measure.

BB not winning is a joke. Misses TB for 4games (which is the main reason he didn't win MVP) also misses gronk for 1/2 the season. Trades away Jones and Collins and still finished 14-2

It's the whole Jordan/Lebron logic. You really could give it to Bill every year.

Well let's hope matty ryan doesn't play like an mvp tomorrow. Hope our defense can get pressure on him.

Saw on ESPN stats. Last 7 MVP to make it to the super bowl all lost

Happy for Ryan he deserved it. Set numerous records this year. Had one of the best QB ratings of all time.

How did Vic beasley not get one measly vote for dpoty

I have no issue w Matty Ice winning it. He won it for the reason Beasley didn't get any votes.....the defense was porous and Matty carried the team as they needed to score 30 to win.

A whopping zero combined playoff wins by the other nominees combined

If you think TB12 doesn't care about MVP, imagine what Bill thinks about COY.

I figured they would find a way for Ryan and Rodgers to each get an award and split OPOY and MVP.

I have no issue w Matty Ice winning it. He won it for the reason Beasley didn't get any votes.....the defense was porous and Matty carried the team as they needed to score 30 to win.
League leader in sacks in FF. I'm not upset beasely didn't win but not a single vote. (I would have picked Collins tbh)

Brady has the same amount of NFL MVP's as Warner ? Now that is a travesty .

How dare you. Warner is a HOF QB. hahahahahaha

How many mvps did derek jeter win? It's all about the rings my friends. I expect this team to be fired up tomorrow and not because tommy lost the mvp trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes