PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Attachments

Frezo

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
There are about 18 or so attachments that I can't delete from my control panel. There is no select box to the right of them. What can I do?

Thanks

There are about 18 or so attachments that I can't delete from my control panel. There is no select box to the right of them. What can I do?

Thanks

If you go to "Miscellaneous" and click on attachments, it should list them with a select box to the right to delete them. Is that appearing for you?? Just tested it on my end and it worked, but let me know :)

Last edited:
If you go to "Miscellaneous" and click on attachments, it should list them with a select box to the right to delete them. Is that appearing for you?? Just tested it on my end and it worked, but let me know :)

That's the method I use to access them. Right now there are 17 attachments I can't delete and 7 active with select boxes. One goes back to 2008, two from 2009, 7 from 2011 and 7 from 2012. It's been happening for awhile so I know it's not cookies or history.

Thanks
Frez

That's the method I use to access them. Right now there are 17 attachments I can't delete and 7 active with select boxes. One goes back to 2008, two from 2009, 7 from 2011 and 7 from 2012. It's been happening for awhile so I know it's not cookies or history.

Thanks
Frez

Odd. Let me check and see if there are any settings that aren't enabled and I'll see if I can figure it out.

Just changed a setting, so go ahead and try it now.

That did it. Well done and thank you.

Frez

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes