PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

As Time Goes by...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rest is Gravy, honestly, it's just sad that our stubborn coach had to keep us from tying the Steelers in rings. I know their celebrating, but JE11 and Hightower are back and we will be back...The GOAT has 3 years left and we will get stronger, in spite of our coach and his egotistical, horrifying decisions at the Super Bowl. We Kept Josh, that's huge. JE11 and Hightower are back, as is the most important piece, coach aside, Tommy. We have a 3 year window, let's get one more and hope our coach doesn't screw it up for Tommy...

I remember the bad days.
play-it-again-sam-social-media-lesson.png

The rest is Gravy, honestly, it's just sad that our stubborn coach had to keep us from tying the Steelers in rings. I know their celebrating, but JE11 and Hightower are back and we will be back...The GOAT has 3 years left and we will get stronger, in spite of our coach and his egotistical, horrifying decisions at the Super Bowl. We Kept Josh, that's huge. JE11 and Hightower are back, as is the most important piece, coach aside, Tommy. We have a 3 year window, let's get one more and hope our coach doesn't screw it up for Tommy...
You're right. We've gotta tie the Squealers before we can pass them.

Another season is in the books and the end was not satisfying. :( Some will move on to baseball, basketball, or hockey. Some will study up for the draft. Before you know it summer will be here and of course summer flies by and the Patriots will take the field again. Each of us will be several months older. Do not wish your life away - even for the Patriots. Winning a championship is not a birthright. Be thankful for all of the joy that they have already provided.

Thank you @Ian and @ashley1992 and @Ross12 and the whole crew.
Running low on catnip?

Time to expand your horizons:

Patriots Draft Talk

NFL Draft 2018 - Latest Draft News and Predictions

2018 NFL Draft Prospect - Position Rankings

He seems determined not to win the super bowl

Alright alright alright!!!

Ummm, winning one Super Bowl is an unreachable goal for most teams. Count your blessings.
Even making the Super Bowl seems impossible for teams like the Browns and Lions.

Even making the Super Bowl seems impossible for teams like the Browns and Lions.

Since 2000 ...

Patriots SB wins = 5
Browns + Lions + Bills combined playoff appearances = 5 (all WC losses)

As time goes by...

Nope. Still sucks, thanks to the Emperor Without Clothes.

Your allusion to a fable brought to mind a story about another fictional character that might be used to make a patsfans analogy.

Most Pats fans in Patstown liked Coach a lot, but the Captain, who lived just north of Patstown - did not. The Captain hated Coach - the whole off season. Now, please don't ask why; there's no valid reason. It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight. Or it could be that his head wasn't screwed on just right. But I think that the most likely reason of all... may have been that his hat was two sizes too small. But, whatever the reason, his hat or his shoes, he stood there on Captain Mountain booing his boos.

Last edited:
oooooooh!

So we roll the dice again with new players and the upcoming draft

Like every year......I believe it is time to blow it up though it won’t happen.....we are stuck with Brady as long as he wants to play and we are stuck with bb as long as he wants to coach.

Could be worse but It’s really hard for Brady to execute anything other than a heavy dose of 2 second passes and he doesn’t have the guys to do that now. I think gronk is typical of any guy who brings up retirement......his heart just ain’t in as much anymore

Bye? Well, I've been a Pats fan since Parcells came on board. I'll be a Pats fan after Brady and BB retire.

I’ve thought it through. I don’t like to lose but I hate losing in stupid ways even more than losing a game you got outplayed in. The last two games are just dumb losses. This team though, I can’t stay mad long. I have games I watch that are old.

Another season is in the books and the end was not satisfying. :( Some will move on to baseball, basketball, or hockey. Some will study up for the draft. Before you know it summer will be here and of course summer flies by and the Patriots will take the field again. Each of us will be several months older. Do not wish your life away - even for the Patriots. Winning a championship is not a birthright. Be thankful for all of the joy that they have already provided.

Thank you @Ian and @ashley1992 and @Ross12 and the whole crew.

Good thing I went back and checked the date on this thread or I would have left the dislike on there. I was getting ready to sick my dogs on @SammyBlueCat. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back