PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

As if there was ever any doubt ... (Kyle Van Noy)

Really like Van Noy. Was a great find. And - if I remember - what an amazing trade ! A 6th for Van Not and a 7th ? Miam !

3 tackles, 2 solo, no sacks. It’s not like he lit it up against a bad offense.

Good motivational material for next year.

The only thing he was saying is that during the first game against Miami this year the Patriots were laughing at them like they were the best and the dolphins were trash. And now he is just saying that water has run under the bridge and now Miami are the ones laughing, that’s it. No big deal.

The only thing he was saying is that during the first game against Miami this year the Patriots were laughing at them like they were the best and the dolphins were trash. And now he is just saying that water has run under the bridge and now Miami are the ones laughing, that’s it. No big deal.
The idea the Pats were laughing at the Dolphins is highly unlikely.

The idea the Pats were laughing at the Dolphins is highly unlikely.
i was talking about the players. I’m sure a lot of patriots players were trash talking the dolphins players and old teammates during the first game. No big deal

His Boogeyman moniker naming gaffe was embarrassing and he continues to talk nonsense this year as well..

i couldn’t tell if he was being intentionally funny or not. He complained about how the Patriots were talking trash for years, but he was the only one on the team that was talking any trash. Was he making a joke by complaining about himself or is he dumb and crazy? Does he yell at the mirror and fight his shadow?

I feel triggered.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I like it when players talk gives games more spice.

I can't stand it if its done in a disrespectful manner

Talking is one thing, disrespecting your opponent is another.. its a really bad look, and goes against everything I was taught from pop warner on up

i was talking about the players. I’m sure a lot of patriots players were trash talking the dolphins players and old teammates during the first game. No big deal
I'm thinking more likely a fabrication coming from a guy who can't stop yapping.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back