PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Arrest warrant out for J.C. Jackson

very sad. he should have just paid the fine and took the class. Now its turned into a much bigger deal than it had to.
Yes. Between the arrest last December, this, and letting his play fall off once he got paid his decisions seem less than stellar. I’m becoming less sorry Bill didn’t keep him, especially now his replacement is turning out to be an upgrade.

Maybe he can get Jack's lawyer to complain that people are saying nasty things about him on the internet.

Yes. Between the arrest last December, this, and letting his play fall off once he got paid his decisions seem less than stellar. I’m becoming less sorry Bill didn’t keep him, especially now his replacement is turning out to be an upgrade.
he tore his patella tendon year 1with the Chargers most likely a huge factor in his play

he tore his patella tendon year 1with the Chargers most likely a huge factor in his play
He was bad before that, though. He was benched for the second half a week prior to his injury.

His career is over.

Chargers visit Foxboro in week 12.....maybe the court is just getting its ducks in a row...

Needs to keep his eyes peeled when he arrives at Logan. Mfing SWAT team is probably ready for him.

I certainly hope Krafty Bob and his personnel department contacted the constabulary and arranged for Mr. Jackson's orderly submission to the appropriate court

Well the first nine posts in this thread aged... strangely...

I like the fact that, unlike other message boards from which I’ve been banned, you can drop an F bomb without politically correct crowd sending DM’s to mods crying about it. I just wanted to voice my approval is all.

As far as JC having a warrant out for his traffic violation, he will definitely have his license suspended for at least a year (and excessive fines for skipping court) but at least he can afford a driver for the remainder of season.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back