PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you like me, and already Jonesing for Football ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupofjoe1962

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I can't wait for next season......

I check the Garoppalo trade rumors daily.

I am looking forward to the combine & March 9th when the 2017 season and free agency officially begins.

April 27-29th NFL draft

Only 200 more days until we host the opener & raise the banner .....

In case you want to keep track, this link may help......

How many days until National Football League 2017/18 Season?

Yes

I wanted to bask in the glory of 49 forever, but I'm just ready to watch more after this one

I can't wait either! Does the schedule come out before or after the draft?

I get this weird combination of relief and malaise when the Pats' season ends. Relief that I get my Sundays back but then I'm like...well WTF am I supposed to spend my Sunday doing.

I can't wait either! Does the schedule come out before or after the draft?

2017 NFL schedule release date | FOX Sports

While the opponents for each team have been released, the actual schedule of games will not be released until April. The schedules for each team usually comes out around the third week of April, so expect an announcement to be made between April 18-20. While the order of the games is what counts, teams can at least begin preparing for their schedule of games which kick off in September.

Pretty content with the NBA right now to be honest.

I have plenty of football to watch. I've been gradually making my way through all four of the SB Champion videos and the four 3 Games to Glory videos. After that I'll start re-watching every game from this season and then get around to the fifth version of each SB video.

Back in 2001 during my days as an AOLe, I remember joking after 3 Games to Glory first came out that maybe the next SB win will be 3 Games to Glory II. None of us could have ever dreamed that we'd be looking at 3 Games to Glory V, and with the same QB and HC. Remarkable.

Yup, I'm starved for Patriots news. I think I've read every article on-line about the potential Garoppolo trade and am now checking out the Bears, 49ers, and Browns message boards to see what their fans have to say about it.

I wish there was a spring league, like from March till June. I'd watch that.

I am looking forward to the combine & March 9th when the 2017 season and free agency officially begins.

April 27-29th NFL draft

April 27-29th NFL draft

you are jonesing for some Jason Varitek. lol

I'm getting my fix from highlights and watching all 5 Super Bowl wins. Going to enjoy this one for a while.

Part of me missed looking forward to a game on Sunday, sure but another part feels like if that White TD was the last snap of NFL football ever played I'd be ok with it.

I think maybe I am. Every year I tell myself I'm going to go back and watch all the wins from a SB season, but never get around to it. This time I think it may actually happen :D

I wish there was a spring league, like from March till June. I'd watch that.

Do you miss the Orlando Bile as much as I do? ;)

I'm ready to allow my mind to focus on other endeavors until training camp. I'll check in on draft (and here), but I have no clue about college players and could never predict a BB move.

I'm comfortable knowing the Patriots are being handled by one of the best that ever existed.

The thing is the Pats as long as anyone this year and won the super bowl. That means our off season time should be better and shorter than anyone's. It still is so damn long though.

I wish they could have free agency sooner after the super bowl. This right now is the worst time just cause nothing at all is happening. Even if the top players in free agency where already gone we could still talk about the so so guys our team signs and have those things. Also you can speculate about the draft before FA but it is just so theoretical before you finish that process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST