PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are the Patriots really this Terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in Bill and I know he does some weird things sometimes and it usually works out in the end but I feel like they may be in over their heads this time

THIS TIME IT FEELS DIFFERENT !

Yep. So horrible we’re 10-2

We have taken advantage of the schedule but it would be nice to get another win against a legit opponent. They have gotten killed against two legit teams in the afc.

I think we're in a bit of a rut but we should also give the Texans defense some credit.

1. The thread isn't about the TEAM being horrible. Re-read the original post.
2. We've only been good really against bad teams. Don't act like we've been destroying the leagues best, only Baltimore has been doing that.

So your post is moot.

1. The thread isn't about the TEAM being horrible. Re-read the original post.
2. We've only been good really against bad teams. Don't act like we've been destroying the leagues best, only Baltimore has been doing that.

So your post is moot.

We’ll see

Uhh no! We’re 10-2.

This thread is like dog poop for all the constantly *****ing fly's around here. If you are miserable at 10-2 when will you ever be happy? And what will become of you when/if the franchise becomes normal again?

This thread is like dog poop for all the constantly *****ing fly's around here. If you are miserable at 10-2 when will you ever be happy? And what will become of you when/if the franchise becomes normal again?

Meh who isn’t happy? It’s always about the big picture in new england.

Lots of us were here when the franchise was "normal" and worse...were you here? I was in that schitthole stadium watching Doug Flutie run around beating Tampa in the freezing cold in 1989 at the high school stadium in Foxboro on RT 1

Lots of us were here when the franchise was "normal" and worse...were you here? I was in that schitthole stadium watching Doug Flutie run around beating Tampa in the freezing cold in 1989 at the high school stadium in Foxboro on RT 1

I think if our offense looks like crap again the AB stuff will get loud. Frankly I would resign him and force the hand of the nfl. It’s amazing how everything got quiet when the pats released him. The nfl has nothing on AB to put him the exempt list and suspension? For what exactly? He made no threat. It’s all up to Kraft.

We obviously miss Gronk and Devlin and have done little to replace their packages.
That being said I still wonder why we are not playing one of the tackles as receiver eligible ... I mean it's not like our TE's are receiving threats anyways. Heck I would even try one of our talented LB's out as a receiving eligible blocking TE ... it would make a huge difference in our passing game. We have TE's that suck at blocking ... that is a systemic roster failure.

As much as I suspect the NFL will put AB on the exempt or suspended list as soon as any team (especially the Pats) sign him, I would go ahead and do it. Even if he only gets to play one more game, it would be against the Chiefs, the toughest game left on the regular season schedule. The WR position is definitely weak and needs help. I would try to target Amari Cooper in the off season.

As much as I suspect the NFL will put AB on the exempt or suspended list as soon as any team (especially the Pats) sign him, I would go ahead and do it. Even if he only gets to play one more game, it would be against the Chiefs, the toughest game left on the regular season schedule. The WR position is definitely weak and needs help. I would try to target Amari Cooper in the off season.

Suspended for what? If AB gets suspended he could sue the nfl. The stuff he did doesn’t warrant a suspension. There was no threat. Even the painter knows it. Exempt list is setting predecent basically saying your guilty because she accused you in a civil court which is ridiculous. You can’t stop someone from making a living based on an accusation. CBA coming up soon as well.

Another individual who totally missed the point and objective of this thread.
Please show me where I mentioned the team being bad? Not being successful?

All I did was mention the bad drafting record of wide receivers. Please, read.

I think the relationship between the Patriots being successful as a team (i.e. 10-2, 3 straight SB appearances) has a lot to do with drafting receivers. If the Pats were continuously missing the playoffs or one and done in the playoffs, it would be easier for the Pats drafting department to try a different approach or it is quite possible that the Pats would change their offensive system to make it easier to draft superstar receivers. I guess my main point is that because this system is so difficult to master (i.e. become a superstar), the Pats have a smaller margin of error for drafting players and they feel they have a better way of finding WR's in FA, etc.

You are correct sir....I didn't read the thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back