PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Appreciation Thread Appreciation Thread

What would this forum be like without 2 appreciation threads a day? It’s the new fad thats replaced the Brady threads.
Really? So you're saying the Brady threads fueled this forum? No respect for the BB threads, I guess. Never mind that the genesis of the BB threads lead to the TB threads - in fact I say that without the BB threads the TB threads would carry no weight, and would sink to page 50 or lower!

Really? So you're saying the Brady threads fueled this forum? No respect for the BB threads, I guess. Never mind that the genesis of the BB threads lead to the TB threads - in fact I say that without the BB threads the TB threads would carry no weight, and would sink to page 50 or lower!

I’m not a homer and I’m not a hater. I love BB
And TB equally. I can joke and be sarcastic pretty much about anything I want here. That’s what makes this place fun. I can kid about all the endless BB/TB and countless appreciation threads that pop up all the time around here.

I’m not a homer and I’m not a hater. I love BB
And TB equally. I can joke and be sarcastic pretty much about anything I want here. That’s what makes this place fun. I can kid about all the endless BB/TB and countless appreciation threads that pop up all the time around here.

I figured the /s was a given ...

I figured the /s was a given ...
Yeah, I laugh at the tb and bb threads, the diehards, the detractors equally. The aprreciation threads are funny because they sometimes are no duh. You could watch Godchaux have his best game of his Pats career last Monday and think this guy is coming around. Bourne, Miles etc. It’s all good because they do get the discussion rolling on contributions and efforts that might be overlooked by some just because they aren’t that household brand name.

The 6.7 powerstroke F250 is the real deal.

1000 lbs of tourqe.
Agreed. Sick engine from the factory. Tuned, it's a monster.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back