PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Appreciate our kicking game

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could name only one player who is responsible for our being the #2 seed instead of the #1 seed, and only one game or play from that one player, I know where my vote's going.

If I could name only one player who is responsible for our being the #2 seed instead of the #1 seed, and only one game or play from that one player, I know where my vote's going.

And you would probably be wrong.

'Challenging' a guy in TC is not remotely an accurate predictor of future results. The corpses of kickers who have challenged guys in TC and won litter the landscape.
Agreed. Hitting a 50 yarder in the fourth pre-season game against the Giants is hardly the same as nailing a 50 yarder in the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl. Also, Gostkowski's kickoffs have always been superior to Vinatieri's, who hasn't even had kickoff duty for the Colts since 2008.

Vinateiri is amazing, but he wouldn't last this long if he wasn't in a dome. Smart move by him.

He also needs to be on a team that's willing to carry another kicker for the kickoffs. I don't begrudge the man for leaving. He's been gone for so long now that I look at him more as an Indiot than a Patriot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes