PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anything you can do he can do better.

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this will post in the Brady forum instead of the main forum. Please move it mods if it ends up in the main forum. I don't want to ruffle any feathers.

I remember hearing the mediots crow about Mahomes not having a losing season in his first 4 seasons. Brady has never had one in 21 years.

They also came up with the nickname Captain Comeback for Aaron Rodgers. He has 18 4QCs in the regular season and 1 in the playoffs. The only one he had against a winning team was the one in the playoffs when the officials ruled that Dez Bryant didn't catch the game-winning TD. Brady has 41 in the regular season and 9 in the playoffs.

These are the active SB winning QBs. Big Ben (2), Mahomes (1), Rodgers (1), Wilson (1), Flacco (1) and Foles (1). Brady (7) has the same amount as all of them combined.

And finally, Brady has more SB rings than any team has in their history.

This is the guy that our geniuses in Foxboro quit on and sent packing for nothing but a slight cash savings.

Post of the year.

I'm not sure if this will post in the Brady forum instead of the main forum. Please move it mods if it ends up in the main forum. I don't want to ruffle any feathers.

I remember hearing the mediots crow about Mahomes not having a losing season in his first 4 seasons. Brady has never had one in 21 years.

They also came up with the nickname Captain Comeback for Aaron Rodgers. He has 18 4QCs in the regular season and 1 in the playoffs. The only one he had against a winning team was the one in the playoffs when the officials ruled that Dez Bryant didn't catch the game-winning TD. Brady has 41 in the regular season and 9 in the playoffs.

These are the active SB winning QBs. Big Ben (2), Mahomes (1), Rodgers (1), Wilson (1), Flacco (1) and Foles (1). Brady (7) has the same amount as all of them combined.

This is the guy that our geniuses in Foxboro quit on and sent packing for nothing but a slight cash savings.
Brady forum.

Tannehill has more 4th quarter comebacks than Aaron Rodgers. lol Captain comeback. lol

Rodgers has a crazy bad record when he’s losing at halftime I believe.

Tannehill has more 4th quarter comebacks than Aaron Rodgers. lol Captain comeback. lol
The mediots apparently saw how foolish they look with that nickname and stopped using it as far as I know.

Here are the totals for the active QBs with more 4QCs than Rodgers;
Brady - 41
Big Ben - 40
Stafford and Matt Ryan - 33
Tannehill - 25
Andy Dalton and Russell Wilson - 24
Derek Carr and Aaron Rodgers - 18

Aaron Rodgers has an amazing bad record when trailing at halftime IIRC

Rodgers has a crazy bad record when he’s losing at halftime I believe.
He does, in fact he only has one 4th quarter comeback against a team with a winning record. Cowboys in that playoff game.

He does, in fact he only has one 4th quarter comeback against a team with a winning record. Cowboys in that playoff game.
That was a catch and a TD by Dez Bryant. He took three steps after he got control of the ball and reached out to the goal line. It was clearly a catch and at worst should have gone to the half yard line.

Here's the video of the play...

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back