PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone have 2 extra tickets for Colts game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 12th Man

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I live in Washington state and am a die hard Pats fan. Just the other day I was talking to my wife and we decided that it would be fun to make a trip to the New England area (all the way across the country) and see the Pats play live in a home field atmosphere surounded by cheering fans. I went to the Seattle game a couple years ago and it was fun, but not the same as experiencing a home game. Anyway, my question is to any of you that might have 2 extra tickets to the Colts game (decent seats) and are willing to sell them to us for a fair price. Scalping sites like StubHub want ridiculous money, but we still need to get plane tickets, hotel, and car rental, not to mention food. Maybe some of you know people who have a couple extra? Please let me know if you do and are willing to sell. I would greatly appreciate it.

P.S. On a related note, we have an infant son (who also will be in a Brady onesie) that will be 4 1/2 months old at the time and I wasn't sure if they'd want us to buy a ticket for an infant. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes